Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 2nd, 2017

I'm listening. I care. How are you REALLY doing?

September 2nd, 2017

Hi baby, how are you doing there?.. You are in my mind and I miss you in my life over here.

User Profile: ifyouknowtocountcountwithme
ifyouknowtocountcountwithme September 2nd, 2017

Don't worry about your friend telling you "should" love and respect your mom. He doesn't know your history with her. Don't mind him. =)

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 3rd, 2017

My to do list is done.

My schedule is open, and I want you over the weekend.

My book is finish.

User Profile: UniverSoul571
UniverSoul571 September 3rd, 2017

I've not had one real chat yet. They all seem to be playing some game.

10 replies
User Profile: selfconfidentBalsam2021
selfconfidentBalsam2021 September 3rd, 2017

@UniverSoul571 sad

2 replies
User Profile: UniverSoul571
UniverSoul571 September 3rd, 2017

@selfconfidentBalsam2021

Very

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentBalsam2021
selfconfidentBalsam2021 September 3rd, 2017

@UniverSoul571 yea when I first joined here, it didn't take long.

load more
load more
User Profile: adventurousCircle7641
adventurousCircle7641 September 3rd, 2017

@UniverSoul571 I tried chatting with someone while having an anxiety attack and they just said that I needed to seriously calm down. I was still typing coherently, there was no need to say that to me. So I understand a little bit how you feel.

3 replies
User Profile: selfconfidentBalsam2021
selfconfidentBalsam2021 September 3rd, 2017

@adventurousCircle7641 Wow that's a little screwy.

User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 September 3rd, 2017

@adventurousCircle7641 Remember that the Listeners on here don't have any schooling, just a small, training exercise and nothing more. All Listeners work differently, but mostly genuinly try to help. Try to find your match, even if it may take a while. And if you can't find anyone, try a therapist, they have had the proper schooling to help you out :)

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 6th, 2017

@adventurousCircle7641 people tend to judge what they don't understand take a step back from the person if they show no respect towards you

load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 September 4th, 2017

@UniverSoul571

hi soul, sorry to hear that. i hope you will feel more comfortable soon.

User Profile: Amyola
Amyola September 7th, 2017

@UniverSoul571 me neither. I have tried contacting listeners, none have responded. Even the "welcoming" person the said to let them know if I had questions didn't respond when I wrote back. Jumping into chats feels rude or opens you up to being attacked by inappropriate people... I hope you find someone to hear you.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 September 8th, 2017

@UniverSoul571 I think I just had one....

load more
User Profile: Redesiuk
Redesiuk September 3rd, 2017

That I love you, I want us to try to fix this.

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios September 4th, 2017

You are doing your best.. everything will be alright :)

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 4th, 2017

@UnicornBunny Everything is going to be ok. You are pulling through. <3

load more
September 4th, 2017

I am sorry for bullying you on your working place. You did a great important job for our company and you were one of the most decent colleague. Thank you for being working with us.

5 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 5th, 2017

@PennyUA

Maybe you should tell them

4 replies
September 5th, 2017

@reservedexcitment what? That I do feel offended?

3 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 6th, 2017

@PennyUA

That you were actually grateful for their help.

2 replies
September 6th, 2017

@reservedexcitment this is totally different aspect :) read again the topic name ;)

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 7th, 2017

@PennyUA

Sorry, I'm so silly, I need some sleep.

Really sorry about that situation. I've been bullied before and it really is a dumb and hurtful thing. I am glad it was when I was a kid. I use to be so brave, happy, confident, and resilient, not sure what happened. I have those but to a milder degree.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 4th, 2017

"Your starting salary ia $120,000 a year. You'll be paid to write your book and learn how to DJ."

LOL will never happen but a man can dream.

2 replies
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 4th, 2017

@BeingOfService Im dead LMAO

1 reply
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 4th, 2017

@CastielIsPerfect :D

load more
load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 5th, 2017

I want you. I like you. I want to be with you.

1 reply
User Profile: CastielIsPerfect
CastielIsPerfect September 5th, 2017

@Rebekahwriter13 <3

load more