Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 14th, 2022

1. someone to explain to me what is going on with me :(

2. A promise that things will get better.

3. My stuffy! 😜

User Profile: babydino69
babydino69 January 14th, 2022

@blossombreathe


1: @ethanhayes123 <3

2: monster

3: warm weather

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 14th, 2022

1. Warm shoulders, hands, and feet. Or maybe a warm blanket.

2. Turn off the phone.

3. Read a book/article.

User Profile: enthusiasticTortoise6681
enthusiasticTortoise6681 January 14th, 2022

To breathe

Again

And again

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 14th, 2022

1. To put this sorrow down, just even for a moment...I feel I am going to break.

2. My mother, I wish she was still here ...the only one would could ever comfort me.

3. a Freaking box of Kleenex!


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 January 19th, 2022

A hug

Meaningful thoughts

Self care

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 9th, 2022

@tealBear2472 hugsss ❤

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 8th, 2022

1. Friends that listen to me, not me just listening to them

2. To overcome my fear - or - feel my fear And still act and do what I want, even though I am afraid

3. Stop blaming myself for things that are not my fault - give up guilt that is not mine

February 8th, 2022

1. More books

2. More freedom

3. To travel the world

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 8th, 2022

I nedd love, hugs and someone to just be around 😕

2 replies
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 8th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

*offers you warm safe caring hugs*

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 8th, 2022

@blissedNblessed

*hugs* 💕 thank you so much 😮💕

load more
load more
User Profile: SilentSiren00
SilentSiren00 February 8th, 2022

the light in my eyes and my old, happy self