3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
I was honest with myself about my pain I have been experiencing in my wrist and back .
My three key things! :)
1. Caring and non-judgemental listener on 7 Cups :)
2. Member of the Safety Patrol :)
3. Part of the Leadership Development Program in order to be a better leader in 7 Cups and in my life! :)
@GlenM
1) Took many chats today.
2) Encouraged others to review 7cups so we can see the feedback for the site.
3) Worked on the new training guide.
1) I tweaked the lyrics to the first stanza of America the Beautiful for all humanity
check it out here https://www.7cups.com/forum/50plusSupportCommunity_193/QuizzesFunandIcebreakers_560/LetsPlayChangeOneWord_169427/ search for Spacious Skies or Humanity
2) Cohosted 7 guided discussions this week
3) Answer posts in Fifty Plus to help welcome and support
@GlenM
1) Joined the leadership development program
2) Becoming a group moderator
3) Hosting discussions
@GlenM
1. Replying to PMs
2. Joining the leadership program
3. reply to Need reply posts 
1) As a Verifier I've done almost 130 mock chats with listeners!
2) It's my cupversary in a few days - being a listener for almost a year has given me so many valuable skills which have helped me with real life as well with chats!
3) I have kept the listener chat rooms as safe and positive as possible as a Teen Chatroom Star 💙
▶︎ I finally went through and cleared all of the messages from my inbox!
▶︎ I checked in with some members to see how they are doing as well.
▶︎ I also replied to queries and concerns from fellow listeners as an Intern Teen Star and Quality Teen Star! ♥
Ivy 🐑 Through the Fire, You will Prevail
the biggest new. Here I just check my impact and refer links went from 1 to 8
32 more to go at least I have until mid September
got all my Requirements requirementsdone for intership but still hours and refer stuff go. I am starting to think about the honor project and ask about this coming week . The. Requirements for it so I can start that. I think start. Next week make a goal on how many chat I do a day t so I can get the hours need for each week without out stressing my self out.
https://www.7cups.com/@Tyedyedbutterfly65
https://www.7cups.com/@CheeryMango
https://www.7cups.com/@LuLuRings
https://www.7cups.com/@PeaceLoveandPaws
@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 Congrats Rays. Wishing you the best 
@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005 Woot Woot way to go Sunshine !!!! Happy for you keep it up !!! ![]()

@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005
That's really awesome. Keep up the good work!
@GlenM
1. Became a leadership trainee! :)
2. Helped out in the LSR.
3. Interning with 7Cups :D
1) Working on improving the Listener Coaching Team with @aHealingEndoftheRainbow22
2) Chat support in the Listener rooms.
3) Answering queries and concerns from Listeners in pms.