Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: LavenderFlower
LavenderFlower November 18th, 2021

@GlenM

1. I mentor interns for the internship programme, providing guidance.

2. I provide support in the PD community by writing resource posts and doing check-ins.

3. Read all the current training guides so that I can offer better support in 1-1 chats.

1 reply
User Profile: LavenderFlower
LavenderFlower November 18th, 2021

@LavenderFlower choosing a single metric is important so that we can focus on what is most important to us

load more
User Profile: YummyJellybeing
YummyJellybeing November 25th, 2021

@GlenM
Respect
Care
Positivity

User Profile: mikacv
mikacv December 21st, 2021

@GlenM

1. Showing compassion to members

2. continuing to complete the Leadership Development Program

3. Participating in the group support rooms

User Profile: hopezzy
hopezzy January 19th, 2022

@GlenM @GlenM

- Supporting members

- Hosting fun session

- Being compassionate to everyone

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 19th, 2022

_1642626128.image.png y'all are doing so great! Keep it up! ❤

2 replies
User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko February 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou same goes for you !! you are amazing and keep up the amazing work, sun :) <3

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 5th, 2022

@rrretsuko

Aw how sweet as always, suko, thankyouuu! Keep being amazing as ever. 🤗❤

load more
load more
User Profile: lovelyWaterfall2170
lovelyWaterfall2170 February 1st, 2022


@Lovely Waterfall !!

I have put myself out there to listen to people, understand them and help them feel a lot more better about themselves. I think that's the most important thing here on 7 Cups.

I have shared personal experiences with members and have helped them know that they can get through anything.

I have responded to both open requests and personal requests.........

Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see :)

I am enjoying my stay here at 7 cups :)

2 replies
User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko February 5th, 2022

@lovelyWaterfall2170 thank you so much for all you do on the site !! <3 it's so very appreciated and we're lucky to have you here :)

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWaterfall2170
lovelyWaterfall2170 February 5th, 2022

@rrretsuko❤️

Thank you so much ❤️😊

Take care 💕

load more
load more
User Profile: 00Michelle00
00Michelle00 February 1st, 2022

1. I welcomed five new listeners.

2. I read and followed up on all the correspondence.

3. I earned a badge.

2 replies
User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko February 5th, 2022

@MinisterMichelle welcoming new listeners is a great way to help the community move forward ! i'm sure they really appreciated that :)

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow February 25th, 2022

Hello Glen,


From day 1 and its going to be 7 years soon, I have bonded and communicated with members and listeners very well.


I have always been there for fellow listeners especially newbies.


I have spread the word about 7cups on social media and with my friends and family.



Have to add a 4th... Was the first Country Leader... India... Represented it and showcased it passionately and actively on 7cups.



Greeting from India

Tani

load more
User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko February 5th, 2022

@GlenM 3 key things i have done to help cups move forward:

1. i've gotten very involved with the community and i offer to help others whenever i am available :)

2. i make sure to take care of myself when i'm feeling signs of burnout ! this will help me to stay on the site regularly instead of leaving for long periods of time out of nowhere

3. i've helped support and appreciate others as well for all they do, whether that is reaching out for support or giving support ! <3

1 reply
User Profile: nessa104
nessa104 February 11th, 2022

@rrretsuko this sounds great that is very nice of you keep going

load more
User Profile: nessa104
nessa104 February 11th, 2022

@GlenM 3 key things i have done to help cups move forward:

I welcomed few members and given them the space to talk

I am talking to mentors to improve myself

I am trying to get involved in discussions about anything


User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra February 18th, 2022

Welcome a new member, chat with them and help them around the site

Post my appreciation notes every week

Host my disscussions<3