Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: LOOPHOLE
LOOPHOLE October 6th, 2023

@GlenM

3 things that i did

1) To be compassionate with everyone

2) Took more chats even when most of them were ghost chats.

3) Encouraging others to do posts like these to help themselves 

2 replies
User Profile: bestBraveheart57
bestBraveheart57 October 13th, 2023

@LOOPHOLE

Hi, Circle. Awesome job of being compassionate to others and sending messages of encouragement in forum posts. Ghost chatter happens but I hope you are patient and remember to refill your cup too.

User Profile: bestBraveheart57
bestBraveheart57 October 13th, 2023

@LOOPHOLE

Hi, Loop*

load more
User Profile: bestBraveheart57
bestBraveheart57 October 13th, 2023

@GlenM

1. I take internship on student track.

2. I am on LDP and QLP trial.

3. I am helping on CDM forum.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic November 6th, 2023

I haven't posted here for a while so let's catch up a little!

1. Working on Arts & Crafts Community future events.

2. Helping on the Community Leadership Team with applications and monthly team check ins.

3. Brainstorming on the Mentor Track Team.

Spending time in LCR And TL.

User Profile: ChillingRain
ChillingRain November 10th, 2023

@GlenM Contributed to the Care Team, VL Team, and AE Team! 

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 10th, 2023

Forum post answers

Answering member pms

Working on a discussion template

Discussion

Open chat

User Profile: 8grim8
8grim8 November 12th, 2023

Continuing 1-1 chats with members

Doing my LDP courses

Continuing with the path things, like the burnout one

User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 December 2nd, 2023

@GlenM

I keep up with my notifications; answer or heart every reply.

I actively post in subcommunities and communities. Actually I'm not sure of the difference between communities and subcommunities. Anyway, posting even small things like what I ate or wore helps.

I go to groups just to listen and support.

User Profile: starryCandy6123
starryCandy6123 December 17th, 2023

It is great, that we all support each other

User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly January 2nd, 2024

@GlenM

1) Supporting my 1 on 1 long term chats

2) trying to keep up with myLDP obligations

3) Participating in group chats

User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 January 9th, 2024

@GlenM

1) i have reached Listener Level 7 as a listener here on 7 Cups. i am three levels away from my goal of Listener Level 10. i believe this to mean that i have taken a balanced approach to being a helpful and productive listener here on 7 Cups.

2) most recently, i began the LDP (Leadership Development Program) here on 7 Cups. this is because i want to develop leadership skills and leadership potential so that i can be more of a team player here on 7 Cups.

3) i have made it my duty to be patient, to show empathy, and to be understanding of every member that i have had a 1 to 1 chat with, since my 7 Cups Listener journey began in May of 2022. i make it my duty to make the 7 Cups platform look good every time i step into a 1 to 1 chat!

2 replies
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM OP January 9th, 2024

Fantastic work and dedication to the craft!

1 reply
User Profile: NewYorker11
NewYorker11 January 9th, 2024

@GlenM

@GlenM - thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words! best wishes and regards! 😊

load more
load more