Investing in the Next Generation of Mental Health Professionals - Announcing the 7 Cups Scholarship
Hi everyone, I have some exciting news to share. At 7 Cups, we believe in empowering the leaders of tomorrow in mental health care. That’s why we’re thrilled to introduce the 7 Cups Scholarship. a unique opportunity for students worldwide who are passionate about making a difference in mental health, psychology, counseling, or social work.
Scholarship Highlights
🏆 Award Amounts:
- $750 for U.S.-based students
- $500 for international students
Eligibility
This scholarship is open to:
🎓 High school seniors, undergraduates, or graduate students currently enrolled in or planning to enroll in a mental health-related program.
📚 You must be enrolled in a mental health-related program such as psychology, social work and counseling
How to Apply
The scholarship is open to everyone even if they are not a 7 Cups user.
Submit a 500-word essay that:
✍️ Shares a personal experience related to mental health or
✍️ Explains what motivates you to pursue a career in the field and your future goals.
🗓️ Deadline: March 15 2025
Why Apply?
This scholarship is designed for students who want to:
✨ Make a tangible impact in mental health care.
✨ Share their unique perspectives or personal journeys.
✨ Gain recognition for their ideas and commitment to the field.
Award Notification
Scholarship recipients will be notified via email and celebrated on our website and social media. Winners will also have the opportunity to share their essays with the 7 Cups community, inspiring others who are passionate about mental health.
Apply Today!
Take the next step toward becoming a mental health advocate. Applications are open now!
Check out more details and apply here
📩 For questions or support, contact us at community@7cups.com
Together, let’s build a future where mental health care thrives! 🌏💙
USA students scholarship amount updated on Dec 3, 2024
@Hope
This is such a wonderful opportunity!
@Hope
Oh wow this is an incredibly amazing opportunity for those eligible!🥳
@Hope How amazing that 7 Cups can do this! How many scholarships will there be and what may they spend the money on, or did I miss that information somewhere?
@MistyMagic 1 for international students and 1 for US based ones. They can spend it towards their enrollment and related expenses for their career-building.
@SoulfullyAButterfly Thanks Soul! I can't wait to find out who they are and read their essay too :)
@Hope can anyone apply to this?
@CrestfallenSolitude
Hi Crest, yes! As @Hope mentions “The scholarship is open to everyone even if they are not a 7 Cups user.” So, anyone can apply! ❤️
This is awesome!
@Hope this is such a great opportunity for our peers 😊
@Hope
Thanks so much for telling us about this!
I would love to apply, as I'm headed to college next year!
I clicked the link though and it just brings me to the 7 Cups Academy page, and I don't see any information about the scholarship there :(
@xxParkerxx Please scroll the page to find the scholarship info listed, right above the Contact Us Form
@SoulfullyAButterfly
I had the same problem as an above person - the page looked like the blue was a footer and it ended with the logos. Scrolling down I found it.
Great initiative
@Hope
Thank you so much for this opportunity!