Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: alwayshere2008
alwayshere2008 October 13th, 2025

@Hope Saying no to a task to better fulfil what I already have

User Profile: Hedgehogs83
Hedgehogs83 October 14th, 2025

@Hope

Instead of working for another hour on my personal statement, I watched a show and did things that helped me relax

User Profile: wonderfulComfort5057
wonderfulComfort5057 October 26th, 2025

@Hope I watched my favorite show!

User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 November 1st, 2025

@Hope

I have two hours scheduled every day in the middle of my day where I unplug and unwind. Sometimes I take a nap, sometimes I meditate, sometimes I read or journal. I need those two hours to myself to decompress and recharge, ready for the rest of the day. 

User Profile: JonathanSU
JonathanSU November 14th, 2025

@Hope I took about 15 minutes to breathe and relax

User Profile: listeningcalico1055
listeningcalico1055 November 19th, 2025

@Hope what I did to prevent burn off today was take time to focus on my own needs and focus on the needs of my family. 💆‍♀️

Take in just a moment to wind down and enjoy life is good.

User Profile: Kxj18
Kxj18 November 19th, 2025

@Hope I prevented a burnout today by focusing on myself and my family. 

User Profile: listeningcalico1055
listeningcalico1055 November 21st, 2025

@Hope For self care I make sure to always take a moment to enjoy time with my family. I ensure that I take time complete my studies. I like to devote myself to my studies and always make sure that I get it done promptly and do it effectively. I ensure that I give my wife time and attention. 

User Profile: RyanListen
RyanListen November 21st, 2025

@Hope I chose to focus on my own schoolwork because it is due very soon and I need a good grade in this class.

User Profile: softUnicorn9315
softUnicorn9315 November 28th, 2025

@Hope Today, I prevented burnout by taking a short self-care break from 7 Cups to relax and recharge. I also said no to an additional task I felt would overload my schedule and spent time doing something I enjoy offline, like going for a walk and listening to music, to help maintain my energy and well-being.