Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you done to prevent burnout today? Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups

User Profile: Hope
Hope March 21st, 2021

Hi everyone! This is a forum post linked to the path 'Preventing Burnout at 7 Cups'

enlightenedWhat have you done to prevent burnout today?

This can a variety of things like:

• Saying no to a task because you have enough on your plate

• Taking part in self-care activities

• Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

306
User Profile: lamimoon
lamimoon February 15th

To prevent burnout today I decided to not plan anything today and just go with the flow and do something meaningful while being relaxed.

User Profile: Admirablerainbow2825
Admirablerainbow2825 February 28th

@Hope

Taking a self-care break from 7 Cups

@Hope

To prevent burnout today, I take breaks in between tasks and allow time for leisure and eating favorite snacks!

User Profile: Aurora123lights
Aurora123lights March 18th

@Hope

Instead of trying to be available constantly, I scheduled breaks to step away from the platform and focus on offline activities that help me recharge. I also reminded myself that it’s okay to say no when I feel overwhelmed, and that communicating my limits is part of staying healthy.

User Profile: Aurora123lights
Aurora123lights March 18th

@Hope

What I Did Today to Prevent Burnout

Instead of staying online for long stretches, I limited my hours and took breaks to rest and focus on offline activities that help me recharge. I also checked in with how I was feeling emotionally before taking on responsibilities, and when I noticed signs of fatigue, I permitted myself to step back.

User Profile: Iv02
Iv02 April 17th

This week I had to work on my dissertation and I was not able to chat and provide support to members but i had to set my boundaries even though I didn't feel good about that

User Profile: MistyJasmine
MistyJasmine April 20th

@Iv02 I'm rooting for you. Made the right choice. Hope the dissertation turns out to be one of your best works yet.
All the best :)

User Profile: Iv02
Iv02 April 21st

@MistyJasmine
Thank you so much! You are so kind :)

load more
load more
User Profile: MistyJasmine
MistyJasmine April 20th

@Hope I started listening to myself before I listen to others. Feeling good to be honest


@Hope,

I didn't take a member chat today and focused on my studies and hang out with friends.

@Hope,

Today I tried to prevent burnout by taking some time away from screens and focusing on rest and personal time. I also reminded myself to maintain healthy boundaries and not overload myself with too many responsibilities at once.

User Profile: Angelanj
Angelanj May 20th

@Hope One thing I have done to prevent burnout today on 7cups is trying not to overwhelm myself with too many forums at once and replying to responses to my latest post in the depression community one by one.

User Profile: sereneMango2512
sereneMango2512 July 12th

@Angelanj

Great job 😊

load more