Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leaders! If you could give one piece of advice to a new leader...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 25th, 2020

...or someone wanting to take on a leadership role - What would it be?

60
User Profile: 24Help1
24Help1 June 25th, 2020

@Heather225

Quality over quantity! A lot of the time we want to get every role cups has, but getting into one or two roles and doing them to the best of your ability is what 7cups needs heart

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore June 25th, 2020

@Heather225 give 100% of your attention to the person in front of you. Please don't do anything else while talking/calling/chatting/interacting with them. Put the phone away. Don't go on other apps/tabs/computers... don't multi task. A good leader is THERE for the people who are around them (when they're needed).

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 26th, 2020

@onwardforevenmore

I really want to thank you for your contributions to this forum post! smileyheart What you said truly resonates with me! This is what I believe as well. Plug in, connect, if you're going to try, then try hard! Make it count! This is quality! smiley I believe in quality over quantity!

I guess we are all free agents around here as long as we stay within the format and frame work that 7 cups provides for us and follow the site guide lines and embrace the site principles. My approach may not be right for everyone, but I believe as you do. I only sign into 7 cups when I am confident I am in the right "head space". Many times when I sign in, I will read what I have written on my own profile page. Words have meaning and what I wrote on my profile, I truly meant it. I come here with a sense of purpose, intention and integrity. Can I keep that commitment on my profile page to others? and can I keep that commitment that I wrote on my profile page to myself? If not, I don't need to be here. I need to be the same person day in and day out that I promised I would be.

For me, that involves all of the things you mentioned. I only take one chat at a time. I set a chat time of at least 45 minutes.I am a quick responder and do not walk away from my chat as I have set that time aside for my member. I made the commitment. I go to a quiet place, no phone, no tv, no music, no people around me, no distractions. It's a choice and a personal one. No matter what happens in the chat, at least I can walk away knowing I tried my personal best! smiley The best I can give is all I can give so I end up sleeping quite well at night! heart

User Profile: CaringPresence18
CaringPresence18 June 26th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo Thank you for your thoughtful, detailed post. As a new listener, I found it to be very helpful.

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 26th, 2020

@CaringPresence18

Big *hugs* heart and *high fives*. I'm so glad you like my approach! smiley

load more
User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore June 27th, 2020

@SparkyGizmo that's awesome. Great advice for listeners! And it's nice for the members who get you to listen too! But also for leaders, to really be there for their teammates... being present... as guide, curious about walls/blocks to what's preventing things from running/operating/developing smoothly or propeling things forward into the future... leaders know it's not about themselves.

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 27th, 2020

@onwardforevenmore

Well, I come here and not overly focus on what some other person is doing. I do me! You do you, and I do me attitude! smiley Simple enough. I'm not here to compete against anyone or to monitor their behavior unless I'm in a position in a room where I have made the commitment to 7 cups to rise to the occasion and give reminders to others if an authority figure is not present of what to do and what not to do in regard to best practices. I don't watch the other guy. I compete with myself against my own personal last best. My mantra: learn, help, learn, help, wash, rinse, repeat. I really am a very simple person after all. Not overly complicated,lol.

"It's not about how much you do, but how much love you put into what you do that counts". -Mother Teresa smileyheartangel

People come to me in my itty bitty roles and I bang this out! It's one stop shopping with me! I do my best to put "humpty dumpty back together again" even if others didn't that were supposed to do that, that are more heavily badged than I am. I don't sit around and say "it's not my job". I just get it done. Another happy customer served. Won't ever see it on my profile page, no one knows how much I helped them but them and me. There is much to be said for "true grit" and the "unsung hero".

And this goes straight back to my original post on this thread! No badge.........leader with in. Being of service to others. yes

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings June 25th, 2020

@Heather225 if you feel any emotions when PMing someone or you are getting frustrated, excuse yourself for a few minutes and try to calm yourself. Posts based on negative emotions almost always are hurtful and triggering and end up wasting an hour of your time trying to walk back the negative outcomes.

User Profile: RuLovesAnimals
RuLovesAnimals June 25th, 2020

i think new listeners should be a little more open and less rigid about the rules cuz most people here just a want a friend.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 25th, 2020

Awesome thread!

One piece of advice would be to maintain time managament. You want to make time for self care and other responsibilities outside of 7Cups. Otherwise, you will experience major burnout.

User Profile: RiverHudson1
RiverHudson1 June 26th, 2020

@Heather225

Appreciate you team/co-leaders! Recognize their individual talents and allow them to thrive in that area. Don't be shy with feedback, but make it constructive, and never forget to highlight strengths and improvement.

User Profile: RiverHudson1
RiverHudson1 June 26th, 2020

@RiverHudson1 your*

User Profile: 24Help1
24Help1 June 26th, 2020

@RiverHudson1

Love that one!

load more
User Profile: Derekfan7695
Derekfan7695 June 26th, 2020

Be patient and lead by example!

User Profile: NoraA119
NoraA119 June 26th, 2020

Don't be afraid of mistakes! They will help you grow.

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 26th, 2020

🔺 Don't forget your roots. You are a listener first 😀

🔺 It is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are proof that you are trying 😀

🔺 Not getting a role can be upsetting but please know that no badge or role determines any person's full potential. Badges and roles should be considered as opportunities for new experiences through projects. We are not in a race or any form of competition

🔺 Be open to constructive feedback and acknowledge mistakes, using a defensive approach is unhealthy. We are only humans.

🔺 Please makes time for self-care. Your well-being come first.

🔺 Be polite in Private Messages and forums when new changes are launched. We are open to constructive feedback. We understand that change can be difficult, sometimes we have to agree to disagree for the larger good. As a leader, use a solution focused approach when presenting feedback.

🔺 Empower other leaders. Encourage the team to learn and grow independently. They may discover new skills, unfold talents and may just surprise themselves. Walk together, not ahead of the team ❤️

Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts!

(I shared a couple, sorry about that! ❤️)

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic June 26th, 2020

@Tazzie Great advice Taz!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: JennMarie2
JennMarie2 June 26th, 2020

@Heather225

Have confidence in yourself! If you are passionate about this site and want to get more involved, you absolutely can! Some of it takes time but have confidence and you'll get there!