Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's One Small Thing That Made Today better?

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS September 22nd

jeremy-bishop-ewkxn5capa4-unsplash-1_1790071701.jpg


One thing that makes you feel better 🌿

We all have those little things that can make a difficult day feel just a little easier.

It might be going for a walk, listening to your favourite song, having a cup of tea, talking to someone you trust, getting outside, watching a comfort programme, cuddling your pet, journalling, or simply giving yourself permission to have a quiet day.

What's one thing that always makes you feel a little better when you're having a difficult day?

Share yours below. You might give someone else an idea they really need today. 💙

Photo by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash

Taglist Updated 9-15-26 @3timesLeo @4Jasmine @abbylov3s @adrjust1 @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @Alaskanskies @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @ambitiousHickory9113 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @belongtothesun @bence2 @bestSugar5181 @bestThinker1986 @BipolarBear1983 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @BPDBadee @Brittanny17 @brightOcean1599 @cafedaydreams @candybubblegumsprinkles @calmcoral @calmWest327 @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @Catunion @charmaeausty @charmingSky5972@charliebee1121 cheerfulKiwi1776 @ComfortablePeace2121 @courageouspanda2006 @courageousPomegranate766 @courteousKite6821 @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crimsonCoconut1711 @crimsonPapaya @crystalclearnow @cyanVase4070 @CyclingThroughLife @DarkWolfy04 @daydreammemories @deborahdebbie@Desmynn6789 @Determinedsquare9605 @DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep @dlynn88911221 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @Echoheart7236 @EllyMerelyn @EmbraceYourWings9340 @emotionalpal710 @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @EmpoweringSam @Empress02 @endure777 @energeticThinker6924 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @eternalHero77 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @eyeofthetigerrr @FaithfulScout @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704 @F1shD0g  @FlowerEV777 @forcefulBeach929 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @FrenchieMom @fruityPond7887 @gentleCandy7153 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @glowingPresence86 @energeticThinker6924@GoldenNest2727 @GothamRam @gregariousField7151 @GreyorFelix @gva1audi @happyness @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @HealingEcho @heartstopper13 @helloPineapple2451 @helpfulDime0407 @Henry2000 @Hereforyouall144 @holdingspace85 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @insightfulEyes3026 @intuitivepixie1331 @intuitiveEast6300 @Itzcharlotteg @JanMad87 @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kevin3108 @kindcircle3085 @kateeew@Katty719 @Kaydeee @kindRiver6 @kohandlen @Kristian1 @kristynsmama @Lauren63 @Leahm9703 @linda19152 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @listeningcariad @lostwithouther97 @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @mariah2009 @Marita7391 @meaningfulSilence @meeeeee @memyselfandmoth @meowcat1216 @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @Mishka1599 @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @MoreThanJustMe @Mscooper2789 @myloveee3 @mytwistedsoul @naturebeauty1234 @navyAcres6073 @neonKiwi9963 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @oakley958 @Oceansky93 @oliveSquare2976 @OneErased @onkia122 @openocean @orangypie @pamharley003 @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachThinker662 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @pinkpolkadots @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @polar @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @purpletree4652 @Pvoigt @Qoqnus @QueerChaos259 @QuietLightning @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @resilience2025 @Rhiannon65 @RMaunil @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @RowanRawrs0512 @Ry @Salvatore123 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @sensitiveShade5337 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @SnaryPoppins07 @softParadise1540 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @StarGaze10o01 @StarryCandy6123 @stephbrent @stoemieandpaws @stormieandpaws @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @sunnywaters6321 @tallWalker4850 @TealPhotog @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @tjitalia @toughLand5970 @tranquilEnergy77 @treefrog1234 @trueconfidant123@tryinglittleaudrey  @txrmentedSxul @UniversalSmile @UrsaMayor @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yellowNectarine9265 @YellowTiger5674 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
49
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 22nd

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Always good to hear from you, Lisa. How’ve you been? 💖

So many great ideas here already, connecting with nature, music, journaling, just letting ourselves be… can relate with these too. At times it could also be treating myself with my favorite food, or watching a comfy movie/ show and sleeping in. 

How about you?

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for a lovely response, as always! I am well thank you and how are you sunisshining? :) I love what you have written there :) Nature is such a beautiful way to make our day feel so much better. Right now I can hear lots of birds with such beautiful sounds and so that one is always a highlight for me! 

 I think it is nice to share little things that made our day feel better! For me, a highlight of my day was seeing my daughter smile after a very long day starting primary school and she had the biggest smile on her face and is adjusting to school so well. 💞

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yess so many good stuff mentioned! 

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 22nd

Crying. Sometimes crying to release everything inside of me is all I need. 😀 

I also pray 🙏, write ✍️, listen to music 🎶, and like coloring 🖍. ❤️

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@YourCaringConfidant

I was talking about this the other day and someone told me how they had been told by a relative that when they cry it helps them to regulate and release emotions stored inside of their body. I completely agree and welcome people to release emotions by crying as it really does help. The power of prayer is so important to many of us too! 

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain September 22nd

Good hair day and someone cared that I wasn't feeling well and made allowances that look out for my needs..

Instead of the usual...... Huh? And..? Moving on...

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@ScrabbleBrain

I am glad you were having a good hair day! :) That certainly can help boost our mood too and someone looking after us is so comforting. 

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain September 24th

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS Kind of you to say so Thank you.

Yea I feel it's challenging when you're taxed and someone is fake polite. Don't enquire about my health if you don't care.

But acknowledge that I generally have a hard time. I'm not looking for sympathy, just the basic respect.

I was trying out a new conditioner so, it was fun lol. I hope you're having a good day :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 22nd

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Hearing my nephews laughter 💛

He brightens up everyday 🥰

I hope you had a great day yourself .

LJ0POwtx.gif

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@Amanda84

Thank you Amanda, I hope you are having a lovely day too! Your nephews laughter sounds like it could brighten up the day of many. I love the sound of children laughing and my youngest daughter loves to laugh, it is so funny and often makes people around us laugh!

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM September 22nd

My wife's first greens from her garden were clipped and I ate them in a salad!

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@GlenM

This sounds like an amazing salad and I know how much you love salad and even better with greens that were grown with love from your garden! My daughter loves to pick tomatoes that we are growing and was full of joy yesterday as we've got some more that are ready. She patiently watches them turn from green to red and then announces she has got some to pick. :) 

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
User Profile: discreetPlace4219
discreetPlace4219 September 22nd

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

As a muslim I like to read Quran until I feel healed.

Or complain about my problems to Allah and pray.

A class I go to almost always makes me feel a little better too.

Tbh, I have family problems at home so anyone outside of them is a breath of fresh air, a lot of the time.




User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@discreetPlace4219

This is beautiful that your faith really keeps you grounded and happy. I am glad that a class you go to brings you joy outside of your home too :) 

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 September 22nd

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

Connecting with nature.

8Jcd5fhc.gif

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@caringShoulder1357

One of the best things in life is connecting to nature as it is so healing!

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
User Profile: charmingOrange5817
charmingOrange5817 September 22nd

Waking up and getting ready in the morning with my partner

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 22nd

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS

I really like all of the options that you listed as possible choices! 😊 You have inspired me to......


The day is young and moving forward, I'll be giving myself permission to have a quieter day. Less hurry and scurry, more slowing down and practicing mindfulness. I'll still get some things done and I'll be taking my time doing so. I think I have earned it 🌟


Today, I make me, more important to me! It's drizzling outside and the temperature is cool. I have the back window open, enjoying the fresh air, enjoying the sounds of the birds and other little woodland creatures outside. 


Early hot bubble bath is on the agenda. Putting on one of my favorite sets of pajama's after some richly scented lotion and body spray. I'll light the candle on the coffee table, snuggle up with pillows, a comfy blanket and a book.


It's cloudy outside so instead of wishing for bright sunshine, I'll embrace how overcast it is with the glow of a candle(s) and will go full make believe.........I'm setting the TV to "fireplace scene" lol 😊 (and you think I'm kidding, nope! I'll be like, check me out, I chopped firewood all day long 🤭 ). I'll report back if I make things toooooo weird, rubbing my hands together and putting them closer to the TV to warm up, haha 😊 🤔 Who am I kidding? I'll go ahead and do that, just to laugh at self. 😁


Broccoli cheddar soup for dinner. Taking this experience.........all....the.....way! Weeeeeeeeeee-weeeeeeeeee! 😊


Hoping for everyone, a very Happy Tues-yay! 🥳


*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️


User Profile: soulsings
soulsings September 22nd

@SparkyGizmo sounds like you are getting ready for colder weather!

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo September 22nd

@soulsings

😊 ❤️ 🍂 ⛄ ❤️

load more
User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@SparkyGizmo

Thank you for writing with such detail and I can fully picture you having such a relaxing winding down period at home. How beautiful! I hope your broccoli cheddar soup was nice? Soup is so soothing and that reminds me to make more soup especially now it's getting cooler here in the UK. 

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings September 22nd

@LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS good to hear from you!

I was listening to a mindfulness recording. A great way to celebrate today.

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS OP September 24th

@soulsings

This sounds so beautiful. Mindfulness is such a great gift when we practice it, it can be so healing. I am curious which one you were listening to! 

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
load more