Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
April 29th, 2020

The bridge over the River Kwai

User Profile: littlesunflower1
littlesunflower1 April 29th, 2020

All the Tinkerbell movies, I'm a big Disney fan.

User Profile: BookofWhimsy31
BookofWhimsy31 April 30th, 2020

Love Aaj kal 2

User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha April 30th, 2020

a movie called 'her'

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 1st, 2020

@mont22ha - yup, that's the full title. I've seen it too. Interesting, eh? Have you heard of the movie "Jexi"? It is set to come out this year 2020. I'm not sure that I will see it. ~Platy

User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha May 1st, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370 yea 'her' is a great movie

never hear of jexi tho . what is it about ?

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 2nd, 2020

@mont22ha - I'm unsure; but the Q was actually posted: So this is mainly a remake of "Her"? (shrugs)

"Jexi," rated R, due to theaters mid-October 2019.......... oh, well, maybe it is not as new as I thought. Here's the link for IMDb.com -- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9354944/?ref_=rvi_tt I can neither recommend for you TO see it or NOT TO see it; for I've not seen this one myself. ~ Platy

( IMDb, for those who do not know, is the Internet Movie Database. It has gobs of information and titles, actors/actresses, directors, etc. It also has television show information - like dates, number of seasons, actors, titles of episodes, and such. It is GREAT when you need to know for a trivia Q or if you know you know this fact about Sandra Bullock, but the fact is hiding in your brain. IMDb can help you drag it out! laugh )

User Profile: mont22ha
mont22ha May 2nd, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370 i liked 'her' so if its a new remake then i'll probebly like it too

ty for letting me know and for the link :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 April 30th, 2020

I watched the movie MA.... Wow no no I know better than to watch scary movies !! But i will say that Octavia Spencer is one amazing actress I have seen her in many movies and I love her work !!!

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 1st, 2020

Hi butterfly! I agree OctaviaS does amazing work! Have you seen or read "The Help"? That is one movie that I read the book first but then still DID want to see the movie :) She worked hard in that film too. Which is your favorite movie that Octavia Spencer's in or role that she has played? smiley Platy

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 May 1st, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370 Yes I have seen that movie also and it was so awesome !!!

My Favorite even thoigh the movie is sad but a learning path at least for me is The Shack and with this movie you really feel so many emotions.. I loved The Shape of Water also !!

Which is your Favorite ?

load more
load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 May 1st, 2020

The last movie that I actually finished was "Finding Dory." I often will watch a section of a movie with my night snack. But this one, I kept falling asleep! From the very first time I saw it though, I do know it is a very good movie (imo, of course).

User Profile: Violiness
Violiness May 1st, 2020

Literally just finished watching Oblivion a few minutes ago. It's an interesting film without a huge cast. There were some interesting concepts in it, too.

User Profile: Sunshinesmileforever
Sunshinesmileforever May 1st, 2020

12 years a slave.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 1st, 2020

Escape From Alcatraz Hotel

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 2nd, 2020

@lazyKatz

Oops wrong thread.

load more
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib May 2nd, 2020

The Florida project

descipable me

the duchness

Memoirs of a geisha

zaion a Japanese anime