Me and my bestie got into a HUGE fight. I called her and she said she forgave me. I feel like she’s pretending not to be mad. She denies being mad but What should I do?

Turkey

Caglagul Turhan, Msc

Art Therapist

I believe that being aware of who a person is, will help to make the life better. I help children, adolesences, adults and parents for understanding themselves

Kayaondra02
Trust her. If you two are truly best friends, then there has needs to be trust. If she says she isn’t mad, then trust her. Don’t call her out about denying it, it will only cause more fights in the future ❤️
Mariemiddle
It sounds like you stepped up and apologized, good for you. Sometimes, when people are hurt, even after you apologize, they need some space to process their feelings. Give you friend a few days and then reach out to see if you can talk again if she is still acting angry. Suggest she explains how she is feeling and let her know you're concerned because your friendship is important to you. Tell her you want to work on having open communication with her to help resolve issues before they escalate into a fight. Each of you should have a set amount of time to talk without interruption and make sure you are giving the talker your full attention.