Ive had 12 panic attacks in the past 8 hours. Is it just one long panic attack or 12 different ones? And is this normal?

Traci Seery, LMFT

Are you living your best life? My style is collaborate, supportive and compassionate. Together, we will develop goals that produce positive results to make your life better.

Shabb
I knew someone who this happened to, so yes it does happen. After a bad incident of self harm 'in the wrong place at the wrong time', it sent me into a 3 day episode fueled by adrenaline and anxiety and on the constant edge of a break down(around 72 hours without sleep and 48 with food or water). It was horrible but i survived. Is there something causing those panic attacks? if there is, it may need to be addressed differently. I see that this question is around a week old now, so im assuming youre okay now? i sincerely hope so. Things like this happen sometimes and they arent fun, but they always pass. Always stay strong.