how am I suppose to be sexy for my husband when I can't even buy sexy lingerie because I'm so fat and ugly? I hate myself right now...

Katherine Aucoin, Transpersonal Counselling Psychology

I specialize in women's issues. I offer you compassion and support on your unique journey and work with you to heal your emotional wounds to find more freedom and joy.

orangeOwl1462
There are on-line websites that sell sexy lingerie for plus sized women, also plus sized clothing stores often sell some items as well. Maybe check them out and see if you can find a cute outfit/set/item that you find flattering and comfortable to wear? It can do a lot to help you feel better about yourself. I bought some lacy panties and lounge bras recently, did wonders for making me feel more attractive. Also, try not to be so hard on yourself. Everyone's ones bodies change over time and no one has the perfect body. Learning to love the body your in isn't always easy but it will help you feel better about yourself. I hope this helps.
Peaches26
Hi the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and confident in what you are wearing if you think you look nice and are confident your partner will absolutely agree, dont focus on what he might like or what other people might find sexy and have a look at colours you like, materials that feel nice to you and lingerie that you think are nice, maybe try a few different ones to get a feel for it, it also helps to set the mood to distract negative thoughts so light some candles, put on some music all these things could help you feel better :) good luck!