One celebrity from my country who I admire is......
One celebrity from my country who I admire is...... and why do you admire them? :)
Winnie Mandela. Because that woman went through so much during apartheid but still she stood tall, and fought for herself and us. 💙💙Love ya Mama Nomzamo
@neonCranberry3497
That sounds really inspirational! I can see why you admire Winnie Mandela. Thank you for sharing <3
@Laura well I admire one tv-host and more like... politic journalist Andrius Tapinas. He is awesome and he created his own free television, so it's an independent one and he can share all the right things about politic there. He is pointing to politics mistakes, he is making people aware of what they are doing wrong and what they are doing during the parliament sessions or in their social media account - but he is doing it in a great satire way and it's so fun and informative - it's great because he is teaching young generation on the politic so then we can know who to trust and whom not, but he is never giving his own opinion, so we can choose who to vote for on our own
@RaCat
Wow, that was a super thorough explanation! From what you've said, Andrius Tapinas sounds brilliant.
None... Most people Im influenced by are foreigners , so yeah...
@Aixha
That's alright, thank you for participating! Everyone has different people who they admire <3
David Cronenberg.
@tluper6491
Hm, Google says they're a film director? That sounds cool!
Maine Mendoza.
She may be one of the celebreties here who instantly rose to fame but behind all that she remained humble and down-to-earth. She stands up for what she believes in and she does things not because it's what people expect from her but because it is what she believe in. She is also one of those people who stood up for mental health disorders when it was stigmatized here in our country. Damn, I just love and admire her so much.
@QuirkyAnne
Oh, that's incredible! Not all celebrities manage to remain humble but it's amazing that she did. And standing up for mental health is awesome! She sounds like a great person.
@Imogene She is ! <3
I admire Sushmita Sen
@awesomeVision52
Nice! Thank you for sharing <3
Mariska Hargitay. She is strong, powerful, compassionate, giving, and has a lust for life.
@igoback622
Those sound like great qualities!
Indira Gandhi... Our ex PM
@RideaRainbow
Oh, sounds great! Thank you for sharing <3
I love solange because she isn
@Pinkbicycle
I see! I hope you manage to be yourself without fear soon then, best of luck :)