Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite song/artist/album

I love all types of music. Give me songs or anything you like. Give me A list of three million songs idc. I just want to hear more things. I feel really overwhelmed and music seriously has been so helpful and therapeutic for me in my weakest moments. Even if it's really weird no judgement here.

41

Safety Dance ;)

User Profile: tothesquare
tothesquare May 1st

@agreeableSkies9889 Rachmaninoff's 3rd Piano Concerto is very cathartic

@agreeableSkies9889

1. Stone in the sound (Pier 54) by James Prophet

2. Every second by Mina Okabe

3. Cruise by ROYA

4. Falling asleep at the wheel by Holly Humberstone

5. Your place at my place by Joshua Slone 

Honestly, all things TOOL have been heavy in my rotation lately. Lateralus, especially. Probably their best album, hands down.

1 reply

@loyalPark9132

Been a while but awesome album.

load more
User Profile: teaneutral
teaneutral May 1st

Are you familiar with Songs Around The World? Try listening to their cover of Stand By Me. Brings together a group of musicians located in different countries who collaborate for each song. Singing For Change is the parent organization, I think. Amazing effort and always worth a listen.

User Profile: Aayla
Aayla May 1st
@agreeableSkies9889 I always suggest Aurora whenever someone asks for recommendations! 
You might have heard her song Runaway, but she's got so much incredible music. My favorite work of hers are the twin albums "Infections of a different kind - A different kind of human", but anything by her is a gem, so you can start from anywhere really!
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 May 1st

@agreeableSkies9889

My Spotify has 65 hours of music, so I have no idea what to recommend! But I'll tell you about a song I just discovered on YT. I had never heard of these people before, but the song I guess is 9 years old? But it's sooo good. It sounds retro, like New Wave. I just love it. It's Stars by Wons Phreely. It's such a good song. 

I will try to pick some uniqe thinga from my list.

Sorry if these are too sad or dark for your taste. Please listen to them with care so tou dont hurt yourself.

Loafy building x ayzic - navy skies

Unmet ozcan ft Katt Niall- stars

Giorgia fumanti - close to your heart

Aviva - psycho

Magnus & the saint - pretty woman (NCS)

Fighting kind - beginning again

(I might have miss spelled some so dont try to find EXCACTLY the same words)

Tried to pick different and special ones. I know I cant help you with your life and it hurts me unhealthily to hear about others pain so that is why I dont read posts because I am scared of seeing dark things.

I hope these help you. Maybe you find help in the sad ones or relaxing ones or happy ones or hype ones. I tired to find ones that might help you.

Again, I am not good at supporting others but I can say this... if anything I said hurt you even in the slightest bit, I am sorry and its my fault for being careless with my words and if my apologies hurt you in the tiniest ways, then feel free to vent and blame me for my mistake.

User Profile: heyley
heyley May 1st

@agreeableSkies9889 redred by cortis always helps me :D

User Profile: madalyn777
madalyn777 May 1st

I completely agree, music is such a powerful tool!

Here are some of my favorite songs and/or albums from my favorite artists!

Taylor Swift - Evermore or The Tortured Poets Department albums

Noah Kahan - Maine (song), Stick Season Forever, and The Great Divide

Zach Bryan - Fear and Fridays (song), Jake’s Piano - Long Island (song)