Happy Birthday @emotionalTalker2260!

@Scarletmoon00
Happpyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy Emosaurus. Welcome to oldie town. I wish you an amazing year with a lot of joy, achievements, and progress. Keep taking your small steps and I believe in you. 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
@CommunityModAaron
thanks noraasaurus 🥺💖💖💖

@emotionalTalker2260 - keep being teariffic! Happy Birthday ❤️
@Scarletmoon00 @emotionaltalker2260
Thankyou for making this awesome Birthday post and for tagging me, Moon, I really appreciate your kind gesture. ❤
Emooooo, are we still celebrating your birthday? Yes we are, yours is a beautiful existence that ought to be celebrated *every* *single* *day*. 💖
Thankyou for being the following besides many other wonderful things:
Enthusiastic
Marvelous
Observant
Talented
Inspiring
Optimistic
Note-worthy
Amiable
Lovable
Thoughtful
Appreciative
Laudable
Kind
Endearing

@emotionalTalker2260 Loaf ya bready much! 💖💖
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
aww sunnie xD getting creative there using an old thread :P
@emotionalTalker2260 you didn't reply to it before so xD
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
damm, I didn’t lol. Sorry about that 😭 (image was saved though)
@emotionalTalker2260 Aw it's okie xD glad the birthday wishes reached hehe!🥰 *hugs*
i hope i’m not tooooo late, but happy birthday to the one and only @emotionalTalker2260 and my wonderful twinnie 💕 you’re always there for everyone and brighten every situation. i hope you’ve had a lovely birthday and that you’ll keep on shining just as bright on the oldie side (while not forgetting to keep causing chaos in the forums with your teenie friends of course 😛). you’re truly the amazingest and i’ll miss having you here on the teen side! happy happy happy birthday talker! you’re the best 💗
Happy Birthday @emotionalTalker2260 !
@soulsings
thanks soul 💖
@emotionalTalker2260
Hope your birthday is as special as you. ♡ Hugs.

@YourCaringConfidant
Thanks caringgg 🤗
@emotionalTalker2260 Emo! It's your birthday?! Well Happy Happy Birthday dear Emosaurus Rex! 

I hope you have an awesome birthday! *Birthday hugs to you! ❤️*
@mytwistedsoul
Yayyyy I got a Dino and a pikachuu -hugss- thanksies soul 🥺💖
@emotionalTalker2260
Phew! The day isn’t over yet xD
A veryyyyyyyy Happy Birthday to tiny lil Emo! (Pocket size adult to be precise xD)

And Happy Everydayyy🥳🤗🎈🎈🎈
@VaryingCloud
Awww cloudie 🤧🤧 *noms you* so sweet. Thanksies
@emotionalTalker2260
Happy birthday 🥳🎂. Hoping for the best in your life, 🎈💝 cheer up and fighting 😇⭐🏅❤️
@Feelicity08
awww, Thanksies Feeli 🥺💖