Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday, Cherie!

User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast June 28th, 2022

Helloooo everyone! It's yet another awesome birthday today 😁 Please join me in wishing @ouiCherie a very happy birthday! Cherie has been an Academy ambassador for the Content Development and Marketing (CDM) program. Cherie's creativity and passion reflects in her work here for the community not just through CDM but also through our Lightship program!

Hope this day is filled with love, cake, and lots of fun, Cherie!

Wishes from the community here.

cake.jpg

43
User Profile: Solome24
Solome24 June 28th, 2022
@ouicherie Happy Birthday! <333 🎂
User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 June 28th, 2022

Happy Birthday Cherie!!! Many many happy returns of the day!! 🎉🥳

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 28th, 2022

@ouicherie

Omigoodnesss I hope I'm not too late lol. Cherieeeee you wonder soul, Happppppiestttt Birthdayyyyyy. I'm super happy to share this one with you, we've come a long long way and I know I can always count on you. Thankyou for being such a warm, caring, cheerful, loving friend to me (and everyone in general haha), your presence makes alot of difference in our lives and I'm so so so glad you exist. To one more year of *you*. 💜

On this day and any other, you are special everyday hehe, I only wish the best for you in everything. May you receive all the love and happiness back always. 💜

Know that I'm always a proud Sunnie for knowing you and being your friend. *tightest hugssss* and lots of *cakeeee* 🤗

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 June 28th, 2022

@ouiCherie

Happy Birthday! 🎂



User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 28th, 2022

@ouiCherie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!~

User Profile: Clarisse29
Clarisse29 June 29th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

happy happy birthday @OuiCherie!! you’re the loveliest, most awesome person out there and it is always a joy working with you on a project and on CDM! thanks for everything that you do and being so kind always! i hope you get blessed with health, wealth and fortune!

User Profile: BlackRose1617
BlackRose1617 June 29th, 2022

@Cherie Happy Birthday!


User Profile: ouiCherie
ouiCherie June 29th, 2022

@frenchtoastclub @juliak1968 @HealingTalk @432Isaiah @fruityPond7887 @BloomingTrees23 @limegreenSpruce5425 @Wayward7Good7Intentions @emotionalTalker2260 @PhoenixTears5972 @blindHeart12 @SparkyGizmo @khyatiexe @HummingbirdsAlways @HealerWithin @Alaya22 @Zarram77 @supportiveStar1111 @bookworm274 @purpleSea7109 @VaryingCloud @DonaldDraper @goldenLion1121 @Chevy81 @Robynni @NewYorker11 @SparklingSnowflake15 @Alicein3rdwonderland @Solome24 @tidyHickory3283 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiablePeace77 @BlackRose1617 @GlenM @ASilentObserver @CheeryMango @BrightSunset61 @Hope @SoulfullyAButterfly @Heather225 @theriverissingjng @Bookworm4 @Clarisse29 @DreamTouch @Mango3 @azuladragon34 @Ninziesss @usefulSummer3139 @kindheartedLily6247 @nessa104 @amazingNutella24 @jersey123456 @YellowRose27


Thank you so much everyone for taking time to write me wonderful birthday wishes. It warms my heart. I'm truly grateful for this gift of kindness and I'm wishing you all the best as well 🤍🤗🙏🏻

_1656488916.e5bacda762163c2361fec6083fe97655.jpg

3 replies
User Profile: Robynni
Robynni June 29th, 2022

We adore you! I hope you know that ❤️ you're a wonderful human being and I hope your birthday was the best it could be! ❤️

User Profile: tidyHickory3283
tidyHickory3283 June 29th, 2022

@ouiCherie

You are the best Cherie ❤️❤️❤️❤️

and what Robynni said is true we adore you sooooooo much ❤️❤️

I hope you had an awesome birthday!!! ❤️❤️

I wish you all the very best for your life ahead 🤗😃 ❤️

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 29th, 2022

@ouiCherie

❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: intelligentWind3206
intelligentWind3206 June 29th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub Happy Birthday hope you Have A Wonderful day