Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Join me in welcoming @fossilfellow to the adult side of 7 Cups! 😺💜

1000368319_1779827544.png

My little brother @fossilfellow is officially 18! 🥳
He’s leaving the teen land 🌎 behind with wonderful memories 😇 and I couldn't be prouder. 🦸🏻 He has a huge heart ❤️ and loves everything from cats, 😻 guinea pigs, 🐹 anime and books 📚 to learning and lifting others up. 🏋🏻
He’s incredibly nurturing, ☘️ and I know he will thrive here. 📈 So, let's celebrate him! 🥂
Wishing you a journey ahead 🎢 that is just as cherishable 🫂 as the teen side. 🎈
Happy birthday! 🎂🎊
127
User Profile: LordFire
LordFire May 27th

@trueconfidant123 happy-birthday-cat.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@LordFire 💝🥰 

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

User Profile: LordFire
LordFire May 27th

@fossilfellow
  jasmine.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@LordFire

love-you-more-heart.gif

load more
load more
load more

@trueconfidant123

Oh I ll definitely miss him on the teen side but I do know he will thrive on the adult side! I wish you the best on this new journey! Happy birthday 

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 I'll miss y'all too 💝 Thank you so much!! 💗🤗

blue-hearts.gif

@fossilfellow

🫂👊 take care

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 Thank you 💗🥰

i-love-you-love-you.gif



@fossilfellow

Lots and lots of hugs back 

hug.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776 💝💝💝

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 27th

@cheerfulKiwi1776

I keep forgetting you guys are teens. You're all so much more wiser than I was back in my teens. Gosh, I feel old. 😭😂🩷

old-lady.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@trueconfidant123 ❤️❤️❤️

you-are.gif

milk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

@trueconfidant123

Hehe you are not old! You are so amazinggg🩵

load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@trueconfidant123 Thank you so much for making this post, and making my day so special 💗🥰 I love you 🐾💝

milk-and-mocha-bear-hearts.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 27th

@fossilfellow

You are special and you deserve to be celebrated. This is your day! 😻💜🦩

milkandmocha-kiss.gif


User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@trueconfidant123 

cant-thankyou-enough.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 27th

@fossilfellow

alexis-rose.gif

load more
load more
load more

bearish-bear.gif

milk-and-mocha-milk-and-mocha-bear.gif

brown-bear-baking.gif

birthday-happy.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@YourCaringConfidant

anime-anime-food.gif

cheesecake-anime-cake.gif

cake-birthday.gif

food-catch.gif

cake-food.gif

@fossilfellow Oohhhhhh were! Cake! Yummy cake. 😋  Don't mind if I do. Mmmmmm. 😂😂😂😂😂 Hope you find cake eating cake amusing! 

chocolate-cake-eating.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@YourCaringConfidant Yes, they were yummmyi 😋💖💖 here, more cakes for you 🎂🍩🎂🥞🍰🧁💗😂😁

cake.gif

cake-dessert.gif

kowloon-generic.gif

buddy-daddies-miri.gif

@fossilfellow You're so sweet! Cake overload! 

clubbi-giftb000.gif

cake-birthday.gif

black-friday-cyber-monday.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@YourCaringConfidant

heart.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@YourCaringConfidant

thank-you.gif

love-gif-good-morning-my-love-gif.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@YourCaringConfidant 💝💝💝

i-love-you.gif

i-love-you-love.gif

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

@fossilfellow 

mochi-mochimons.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 27th

@fossilfellow 

I just aged up, too, so I think I have an idea of what you feel. I'm still feeling my way around oldie side of cups, but I guarantee you're welcome here. And hey, turning 18 is scary, but we made it this far. Cheers to you 🎉

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@unassumingEyes Thank you so much, Eyes 🥰 thank you for making me feel seen and less alone in this ❤️ You're right, it's very scary, but we've made it this far 💗, You're not alone, I'm here for you too 💝 Sending you all my love ❤️❤️❤️

i-love-you-love.gif

i-love-you-images-i-love-you-by-jony-datta.gif

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 27th

@fossilfellow hugs 🫂

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@unassumingEyes 💝💝

load more
load more

Hey oldie ;)

User Profile: unassumingEyes
unassumingEyes May 27th

@jesusredeemedme2425 Watch it! Ive never teased you for all those grey hairs, have i?/j

I actually do have a few. Lolllllll

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP May 28th

@unassumingEyes

Aw, I'm glad you are finding your way around here.

burn-elmo.gif

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo May 30th

@trueconfidant123

🤣🤣🤣

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 27th

@fossilfellow Happy Birthday! 🥳 I hope it's a great one filled with so much laughter and good things! 

singing-cats.gif

happy-birthday.gif

And welcome to the dark side! 😁 

leonardo-di-caprio-one-of-us.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@mytwistedsoul Thank you so much...thank you for your warm welcome <3 this truly means a lot to me 💗 hehe, I'm part of the dark side now 🤧😁💗 I love you 🐾💝🥰

snoopy-love.gif

hug.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 27th

@fossilfellow You're very welcome! I'm so glad you're here! 😊 We might be the dark side but we have really good cookies! 😁 Lots of love to you! 💜💜

you-are.gif

hug.gif


User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@mytwistedsoul


cat-cookies-cookies.gif

cookie-eating.gif

cerberus-star.gif

gitapro3-gitagita.gifmilk-and-mocha-milk-mocha.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 28th

@fossilfellow So many cookies! 😋 Thank you! 💜

love-and-light-from-me-to-you.gif


User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@mytwistedsoul 💗🥰

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra May 27th

Happy happy birthday! 🎉🎉🎉 I hope your day is amazing! I know that the transition can be tough, but we are all hear for you! Reach out if you need anything happy-birthday-happ.gif🫶

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@CaringEzra Thank you so much!! 💗🥰

i-love-you-love.gif

load more
User Profile: ACozyBunny
ACozyBunny May 27th

@trueconfidant123

Happy Birthday @fossilfellow 🤗💕

Welcome to the adult side of cups! Turning 18 is a huge milestone! I hope your days are filled with much happiness and joy just like how you spread in cups 🤗

hugs.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 27th

@ACozyBunny Thank you so much, Bunny!!🐇🥰 Sending you loads of love 🐾💕

katze-cat.gif

cat-bunny.gif

milk-and-mocha-bear-hearts.gif

User Profile: ACozyBunny
ACozyBunny May 27th

@fossilfellow

Aww Yayy!! Double the love and hugs in return 🤗


%E3%83%8F%E3%82%B0-%E4%BB%B2%E8%89%AF%E3%81%97.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@ACozyBunny 💗💗

gif-gifkk.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Fatimaishere
Fatimaishere May 27th

@fossilfellow HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO YOU 🎂🎉💐 welcome to the gang little bro ;)

I pray that the coming years of your life be brighter than the past, and may your life be full of happiness, love and success ✨🫶🏻

Keep shining 💎

And stay safe 🌸

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@Fatimaishere Thank you so much!! 🐾💕🥰

hug.gif

load more

@fossilfellow happy 18th birthday, wishing you a day filled with warmth and happiness from this day onward! 🎂😺 you're an amazing friend!💕 happy-birthday-chance.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@hopefulencounter So are you, thank you so much!! 🐾💗🥰

peach-goma-goma-peach.gif

@fossilfellow you're welcome!😻💖 I love you too

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 28th

@hopefulencounter 💝💝💝

load more
load more
load more