Send all the love and best wishes towards @sincereYard7295 ❤️🥰
@sincereYard7295 I wish you find comfort and happiness wherever you are 🍀🤍 You're not alone ❤️ You're Awesome <3 Happy 63th Birthday!! 💝 Have a lovely day ahead! 🐾💖
@jesusredeemedme2425.
@Amanda84
@cyanessence
@Tinywhisper11
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
@Reachforthestars00
❤️❤️❤️❤️
@fossilfellow
@sincereYard7295 welcome to seven cups, looking forward to learning more about you, sending you my best wishes 💜🥰
@sincereYard7295
63rd? That’s so so amazing!💖


You don’t look a day over 19! ;)
@fossilfellow @sincereYard7295 happppyyyyy birthday🎈🎈🎈🎈 if you turn your age around then your only 36 woohoooo!

Umm thank you to everyone who responded.
I'm trying to keep on....
@sincereYard7295
Keeping on is sometimes all we can do
Sometimes life is hard to chew
In times like these, I reflect on the past
Remember that dark times never seem to last
@sincereYard7295 Happy Birthday. You are loved. You are strong. Your presence makes this community better. ✨️💛
That was me - logged in from my listener account by mistake.

How are you doing these days? Thinking of you @sincereYard7295
@fossilfellow
Happppppppppyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyyy🎈🎈🎈🎈 (pop) 😁 here's your birthday present..
