Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What words have stayed with you because they brought you comfort?

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora April 28th

Some words don't fade. A sentence, a piece of advice, or a few simple words can stay with us because they made us feel safe, understood or supported when it mattered most. 

I'd love to hear the words that meant something to you<3 

river-anime.gif

63
User Profile: sesameee
sesameee April 29th

@BlueDarkAurora

I think my fellow introverts will relate to this. For the longest time I was labelled as shy, timid, etc. No one bothered to get to know what I was like beneath the surface. One day, a friend I wasn't that close to said ''I don't think you're shy, you're just introverted and selective with your social energy''. This is slightly paraphrased, but I have never felt more seen in this aspect of my life <3

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP April 30th

@sesameee Such a sweet moment. I'm so glad some people do understand and care to see what's going on underneath<3

load more
User Profile: JourneySteward
JourneySteward April 29th

@BlueDarkAurora

Said to me by an exceptional friend here on Cups.  This will stick forever in my mind. It followed a long Conversation.

You truly are a warrior and never needed an armor.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP April 30th

@JourneySteward oh wow that's beautiful<3

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 30th

"I see the love you exude not your mistakes, see yourself through my eyes <3 "

" You matter a great deal to me "

" Don't be too hard on yourself 💖 "

" I love the you who relapsed "

" When ever you feel down or isolated or wonder if you matter ever again... remember, someone who was hurting felt compelled to reach out to you, cause you did the same for them. You are so important. "

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 1st

@fossilfellow so special<3 You deserve all that love ^-^ <3

1 reply
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow May 1st

@BlueDarkAurora 💝💝

load more
load more
User Profile: madalyn777
madalyn777 May 1st

One day at a time!

My therapist said this to me years ago and it’s so simple but it’s really stuck with me, so much so that I ended up getting it tattooed on my arm facing me as a reminder that getting through the day is the most important thing we can do.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 2nd

@madalyn777 that's so nice<3 and I agree, it's simple but it does help when everything feels overwhelming. 

one-day-at-a-time-journey.gif

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 19th

@BlueDarkAurora No matter how bad things are at this moment, you'll never know if the greatest moment of joy you'll ever experience in your life might just be tomorrow. Keeping going on. 

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 19th

@genericbeing true <*\ <3 

just-keep-swimming-just-keep-swimming-nemo.gif

3 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 23rd

@BlueDarkAurora Yup that's gotten me through some very dark times /*> 

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 23rd

@genericbeing :) proud of you <3 

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing May 24th

@BlueDarkAurora Thanks :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: frostyAngel444
frostyAngel444 May 19th

Just like the moon we must go through phases of emptiness to feel full again

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 19th

@frostyAngel444 beautiful <3 ^-^ 

dragon-ball-romantic-ageru-yo.gif

load more

@BlueDarkAurora words that has been giving to me that stayed was my own words, I've been giving people advice alot, especially my one friend(lets call her Crystal). She always have hard times with her life which I totally get, and one time she was crying was over a boy(lets call him Puma), she was talking to him for a while and she thought he also had the same feeling as her all because of these "signs" he was giving to her but she found out it was for another girl and he wants her help to get with that girl. Which made me mad, because the problem was her one friend(lets call her berry) Berry she found out what happened so she ask Crystal for her phone, and when she did she texted Puma texting him some random text, and because of that text that Berry sent, Puma showed to his friends at school and church. Because of that text, Crystal started crying and saying things that its Puma's fault for her feeling this way, but is really Berry's fault because she is the one that cost it. And when we were arguing, after she yelled at me saying that I don't understand her. I told her that to never let anyone steer your wheel, not only because they wont take you to the destination you want, but also they can lead you to accidents.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 19th

@kiwilemonlove918 You're a nice friend<3 I hope your words always give you hope and strength :) 

load more
User Profile: iulika5977
iulika5977 May 19th

@BlueDarkAurora

All people are flawed and I can forgive myself.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 21st

@iulika5977 love that :) <3

load more
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature May 19th

@BlueDarkAurora

" I see you "

Only said to me by two people in my life, one a listener here and dear friend where I use to work.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 21st

@QuietByNature when someone understands you on a deeper level, it feels validating<3

load more
User Profile: RickestRick86
RickestRick86 May 19th

“Weebles wobble, but they don’t fall down.”

You will encounter many difficulties in life; with people, with employment, and possibly many other things. You must be versatile and hold yourself accountable to your values and goals. Most importantly, you must never give up.

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora OP May 21st

@RickestRick86 I needed to hear that<3 Thank you for sharing :) 

load more