Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - Mantra 2024 Words ✨✨✨✨

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 17th, 2023

Healthy Living Cupsers! 

2023 is almost in rear view and 2024 is upon us. I love reflecting back yes! But I adore looking forward even more …. More opportunities for good things to manifest in your life. The key is YOU. You can dream it and manifest it. Do what you need to get there. 

What words will become your mantra? Do these words resonate with you? Do they align with your goals for 2024?? 

img-0750_1702786135.jpeg

60
User Profile: StarrySkies1236
StarrySkies1236 December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

love gratitude change care


I may have switched one 𤫠but those ones definitely resonate :) and I hope to keep these as a focus

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@StarrySkies1236

Perfect focus 💚💚♥️

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant December 19th, 2023

I spotted love, money, and health. ♡ 

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awesome  ✨✨✨✨✨great ones !! ♥️

load more
User Profile: FritterMyTime
FritterMyTime December 19th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Health, Money, Purpose, Alignment

I'll take it!

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 19th, 2023

@FritterMyTime

ooh alignment love it … great one ☝️ 

load more
User Profile: kindheartedSummer97
kindheartedSummer97 December 19th, 2023

Connection, creation, miracle, gratitude... I love this ❤️

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 20th, 2023

@kindheartedSummer97

power combo loves it ✨✨✨✨

load more
User Profile: ImpudentIncognito
ImpudentIncognito December 19th, 2023

Creation, Connection, Change, & Self Care.

Those were the first 4 words I saw. 

Creation - My hobbies include drawing, reading/writing, and making music amongst other things. :) Though...If we're talking about a different creation then yeah...Might have more kids, just not too soon! Only "practicing" lol. 😂 Only have one kid at the moment and he's a handful lol. Gonna weight until my partner and I get a house first and stable careers since we're transitioning into different career paths.

Connection - I don't have many friends and I have no (extended) family, but that's OK. I'm feeling a stronger connection to my nuclear family (son & partner). Once I feel more stable again in life, will try again to make friends. At the moment, I'm extremely burnout.

Change - I'm currently doing a career change! I'm excited to finish these classes and get a license, so I can start the new job, hopefully at the end of this month. Other changes, albeit superficial (lol) is that I plan to get a haircut, do a wardrobe change for the new job, and change my habits to something healthier.

Self-Care - This is something I've been doing on and off. I plan on doing some self-care in a bit by taking a nap lol. I'm tired. I plan on eating healthier/cook more often as well as get rid of my vices. Trying to improve my life.

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 20th, 2023

@ImpudentIncognito

Beautiful share … I wish you every success in 2024. ✨✨✨✨

load more
User Profile: enigmaticpanda4152
enigmaticpanda4152 December 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Gratitude 

Purpose 

Self care 

Miracles

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 20th, 2023

Miracles live that one wonderful words for 2024 ♥️♥️♥️💚💚💚

load more
User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 December 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful I got gratitude, health, breakthrough, and pry. I have no idea what that menas

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 20th, 2023

Hmm I think the pry is part of another word maybe 🤔


Your focus on good health, have a breakthrough and gratitude in 2024…..Bringing good things to your life ….

load more
User Profile: InsightfulPhoenix
InsightfulPhoenix December 20th, 2023

I saw: 

Love

Alignment 

Breakthrough 

Family 

Bonus word: Miracles 

Really have a good feeling for 2024 now that I am seeing all of these beautifully inspiring words. Keeping my positive thoughts going 🤗

User Profile: VirtualHugsfromWilla
VirtualHugsfromWilla December 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful power, gratitude, love, purpose. :) 

User Profile: bellsbum19
bellsbum19 December 20th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

strength, power, connection, break through……i really hope that is works and is real. 

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP December 21st, 2023

@bellsbum19

It is our themes for 2024 align your goals to these words in small steps. They say what is written for a plan will have higher chance of being fulfilled. 

load more