3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
7 cups training guide
Safety Patrol Rounds
Good work with trainning guides @SparkyGizmo
@Raysofsunshineandrainbow2005


3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR
1 peer support chat
Welcomed new members
Safety Patrol rounds
Thank you everyone. This has been a great forum post. Today will be my last posting and I will list my work done so far today that I would typically post for tomorrow.
3 key things
1. Read and replied to forum posts
2. Replied to pm's
3. Helped in the LSR - this will no longer happen
Took the listeners quiz
Safety Patrol rounds
take care everyone and big *hugs*
@SparkyGizmo YOU ARE A BEACON OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS !! WE NEED YOU IN THE LSR !!! You are so positive and optimistic and so much more....
Hugsssssssssssssssssssss 
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
Thank you my friend! I send you big *hugs*
I have appreciated every moment I got the chance to work with you in that LSR. You are a great teacher! 


@SparkyGizmo Thank you so much for your kind words
.. Please know the room is always there for you to come back too and cheer on everyone and support as always since day one when you joined.
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 I second this, you bring so much joy, knowledge and kindness into the LSR and we all adore you! ❤️
@LauraBee22 Awww Thank You LBee so sweet of you !! You are all such blessings to me you all give so much !! thanks for always being around to help out !!!
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 ahaha, and we love Giz too (but she knows that) I just loved your little post there it made me smile and just reminded me how lovely you always are to everyone ☺️
@LauraBee22 LOL I am still number 9 !! I had to jump in and get u lol... Gizzie is one the best without a doubt and super team mate and means so much to everyone !!! We love the Gizzie in the LSR !!! 
1. Team Meeting
2. Internship certificates
3. Admin Items and chat with Soulfully
@GlenM 1. Replied to forum posts
2. Joined a few subcommunitites
3. Made friends :D
@GlenM
1. Joined the Leadership Development Track to improve on my Leadership Skills
2. Graded some RS tests to ensure that our room supporters are all caring kind people that know what they're doing :P
3. I trained some people for Safety Patrol!
@smolecho yayy!! some reallyy good works you are doing here echo <3
@positivePumpkin22
Awe, thank you! <3
@smolecho You are doing awesome !! Thanks for being a great team member !!! ![]()
Tye
@smolecho You are doing great things! I am doing the LDP as well :)
@smolecho
You are doing great things for the site! Thank you for your dedication!
@smolecho
As a newer listener myself, I appreciate all that you are contributing back to 7 Cups and I hope to be able to do the same. Thank you for your work here!
@KindnessMatters2020 Welcome and I am so happy to have you as part of our team !! 
3 Key Things
1.Chat support
2 Peer support
3. Member chatrooms
Leadership program , member 1-1 chats , flagging,
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 awesome as ever Tye!
Listening - One Step At A Time!
@MistyMagic Aww thank you Misty !! I appreciate your kind word to me Awesome is the best lol I use that work so much loll You are awesome also !! 
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
Amazing work!
@SoftAlpaca10 Thank you so much 
@Tyedyedbutterfly65 Great going!
@sunshineEars619 Thank you very much 
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
You are a great role model for new listeners such as myself! Thank you for all of your contributions here!
@KindnessMatters2020
@KindnessMatters2020 Thank you very much !! 
3 Key Things
1) Listener Coaching Team Leadership meeting
2) Quality Mentor candidates and training modules. Informing the latest intake of Quality Mentors and Quality Teen Stars and giving training..
3) LSR support and moderating
Hope you are all having a great weekend! 
Listening - One Step At A Time!
@MistyMagic Thank you for all you do here and how you have always supported me and many many others!!!
Hope your weekend has been awesome like you !!
@MistyMagic
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication, you are doing such great things for this site!
@GlenM
1) I joined (and am currently partaking in) the Leadership Development Training Course as I am beginning to apply/go into leadership roles so I want to improve on my leadership skills.
2) Conected with a Listener Coach in order to improve in my confidence as a listener.
3) Took the Active Listening 4 test.
@bookworm274 way to go those are wonderful things. Thanks for being so proactive.
@soulsings
Thank you!
@GlenM
1. take part in discussions
2. welcome new members in sub community
3. became a part of leadership program
@positivePumpkin22 Congrats on taking part in the Leadership Team !! you are doing great !! Thank you for being part of our team !!!
Tye
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
thank you tye! its great to have you with us!

@positivePumpkin22 Thank you !! 
@positivePumpkin22 You are doing amazing things <3
@LittleBirdie30
thank you birdie. you are too.
