Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Key Things!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM November 18th, 2019

Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!

5647
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo August 24th, 2020

- Got rid of a bunch of spam

- Messaged some listeners who were folliowing a member track checklist

- Responded to some of the Needs Reply threads

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 24th, 2020

1. Team Call
2. Amin Items
3. Internship acceptance emails

User Profile: Teapower
Teapower August 24th, 2020

1 went to the gym
2 work
3 laundry

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo August 28th, 2020

@Teapower Good job on getting things done and taking care of yourself by going to the gym!

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 24th, 2020

3 Key things

1. Chat Support in lsr and pms- Filled out form too :)

2.Opened a Listener room and did the mod role for the two awesome session holders !! Great session !! Reflection and Quetions for Member chats... well done all.

3. Member chats

Finished up the 20 Day Self Esteem Challenge !!! woot woot what fun and such a learning jorrney !!

If you have not read the 7cups Book available to download then you need too it is awesome !!!

Safety Patrol - so many spamming the site with links to click on Please do not click on any Links !!

Peace and Love Tye heart

User Profile: SupportiveMitch
SupportiveMitch August 25th, 2020

1. Jumped into LSR

2. Took a member chat

3. Completed a training module

:)

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna August 25th, 2020

Today (yesterday) I did a lot of chat support, I worked on AL1, and I recruited a few listeners to be verified.

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 29th, 2020

@Jenna Thanks Jenna I saw you being so awesome in LSR!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more
User Profile: Saquib16
Saquib16 August 25th, 2020

@GlenM

1. I am Patroling and flagging as per guidelines

2. I am participating in listener sharing circle.

3. I am reading Listener's Primer.

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia September 15th, 2020

@Saquib16

Nice Saquib! smileyyes

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 25th, 2020

3 Key things

1. New Member chat went great and shared I helped them so much !! heart

2. Listener support room chat support in pm amd in room .

3 Attended Listener sharing circle at 8am

Replying to Forum Post

User Profile: Saquib16
Saquib16 August 25th, 2020

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Keep it up Tyed. smiley

load more
August 29th, 2020

Updated honor project

got the internship hour down to 30.5 to go

User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 August 29th, 2020

@GlenM

heart I promoted kindness and respect. heart

heart I supported people. heart

heart I helped and cared for people. heart

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic August 29th, 2020

@Daf8 AWESOME! Red heart

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: Daf8
Daf8 August 29th, 2020

@MistyMagic

heart Thank you! You are amazing heart

load more
load more