3 Key Things!
Please post here 3 key things you have done to help move 7 Cups forward. I will be doing this on a daily basis. Feel free to do it daily, weekly, or monthly. Right now we've got thousands of people doing a lot of work on the site, but we don't have a clear way of being able to support one another. The goal of this thread is to help all of us see all the good work that is going on. Please ask any questions or share thoughts!
1. check in on my listener account
2. replied in forums
3. attended some discussions
@GlenM
-being non judgemental and opened towards the members
-giving honest feedbacks and encouragements towards other listeners
-checking-in with members from times to times and being patience with them
@GlenM
1) As a listener, I have listened to 3 members and helped them feel better.
2) I am almost finished with the LDP Course 3!
3) I am exploring group support chats to improve myself and become a chatroom moderator.
@UnicornsCottonCandy
That's awesome~ Keep up the good work!
Take member chats
Reply to mentor requests
Conduct a mock chat
@herealways27
Thank you for all you do ^^
3 Key Things
1. Listener Support
2.Listener community
3.Member chatrooms
replying to Pm's
3 Key Things
1.Listener support room - chat support and peer support given
2.Listener Community Room
3. Attended CRM meeting yesterday .
Replying to Pm's
Forum Replies and reading over new post.
@Tyedyedbutterfly65
Woo!!! Tyetye's on a roll!!! X3 Go go tye! 
1. Participated in a Listener Learning Room discussion on the Listener's Best Practices Guide.
2. Participated in a Listener Sharing Circle
3. Provided support to new listeners with questions/queries in the Listener Support Room
@Cristen
Awesome Job !!! yay
1. I finally became an ATL 2. Went to the lake to relax 3. Went shopping at Ulta😁
1. I get support from a mentor 2. Participate in the chat rooms 3. Be the listener possible
1. Promote and let people in my life know about 7 Cups.
2. Apply and participate in academy programs
3. Post regularly in forums
4. Attend and participate in group chat rooms
@Ivy229
Great!! you are doing awesome!!
1. Completed all the training guides. 2. Received badge for successfully completing Active listening 1 3. Took up 3 chats today and helped them as much as I could. Overall, satisfied with how the day turned out to be.
@SweetDreamer69
Awesome !!
1. Attended Peer Support training and obtained the PS badge
2. Supported fellow Listeners as PS
3. Supported my members