Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups for the searching soul book - Read and review to get a badge!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 6th, 2020

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. Some of you may be aware that we have our very own book! It's called the 7 Cups for the searching soul. There is even a training /self-help guide based on the same book. The book focuses on helping you understand your behavior better, provide you with tips and tricks to grow as a person, and provides in-depth information about how our platforms can support you with your journey of growth.

We encourage everyone to read the book and reflect on its contents. The admin team and I have read the book and we have really enjoyed the overall experience.

mailYou can download your copy of the book on Amazon for free here

* Please note that the book is available in the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Spain, France, Italy, Australia, and the Netherlands.

Don't see your country listed? We've got you covered! Please find PDF and MOBI versions here.

To get the Soul Searcher badge please follow the following steps:

enlightenedDownload the e-book from Amazon (if your country provides it) or use the second link and read it.

enlightenedLeave us a review on Amazon or Good reads.

enlightened Respond to this thread, let us know you did step 1 & 2 and tell us what were your favourite bits!

We will appreciate your support in downloading and reviewing the book as more downloads/reviews help us reach and support more people.

530
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 2nd

@Hope

It says I need to pay for the book lol??? 😭 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 2nd

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

Try Good reads, it's free 💙

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat April 2nd

@Amanda84

Oh, I'll look up into it 😊..!! thank you (⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/. 

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat May 5th
Take a* 👀
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Claimlistener
Claimlistener April 7th

@Hope

This book is like a quiet friend who sits beside you and says, 'I see you. You're not alone.' Downloaded, read, and reviewed. Grateful for this space and this community."

User Profile: Solarazy
Solarazy May 5th

Just finished up steps 1 and 2—downloaded the book and dropped a review on Amazon. Just waiting for Amazon to publish it 💌

To be honest, what really resonated with me the most were the personal stories shared by the people in the community. Seeing how real people are navigating their own challenges and working through their struggles makes the whole thing feel much more human and less like a generic, impersonal self-help guide. I also really liked the sections on building a growth mindset; the advice felt super practical and easy to actually use in daily life instead of just being "toxic positivity."

A truly excellent resource.

@Hope I read it and rated it! I am still digesting some of the information in there, but it was super helpful! I even took notes on the 7 cups! I left a 5 star review on Goodreads! Amazing book!

User Profile: fruitbasket5580
fruitbasket5580 June 18th

@Hope I just read the book and left a 5 star review on goodreads! It was very helpful! The different quadrants regarding allocating time was especially useful for me, as I still need help with prioritizing sometimes; it was a good reminder for me!

User Profile: HoaMatTroi
HoaMatTroi July 6th

image_1783304699.png

Done

User Profile: Minimum00
Minimum00 August 8th

I did 1 and 2. I like the virus bit and helping others 

User Profile: HelenListens
HelenListens August 8th

Actually when I got a notice about this I was kinda busy with school stuff and all and haven't been able to go through it but with people's comment here I feel more motivated to read and I will be sure to drop my feedback

User Profile: Mooniey
Mooniey August 9th

Like the book

User Profile: Nicergv
Nicergv August 9th

Thanks for this