Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking back

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 1st



What was a good thing that happened for you last month?


Taglist Updated 9-22-26 @3timesLeo @4Jasmine @abbylov3s @adrjust1 @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @Alaskanskies @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @ambitiousHickory9113 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @belongtothesun @bence2 @bestSugar5181 @bestThinker1986 @BipolarBear1983 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @BPDBadee @Brittanny17 @brightOcean1599 @cafedaydreams @candybubblegumsprinkles @calmcoral @calmWest327 @CaringSub @CatHanderOutNoah @Catunion @charmaeausty @charmingSky5972@charliebee1121 cheerfulKiwi1776 @ComfortablePeace2121 @courageouspanda2006 @courageousPomegranate766 @courteousKite6821 @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crimsonCoconut1711 @crimsonPapaya @crystalclearnow @cyanVase4070 @CyclingThroughLife @DarkWolfy04 @daydreammemories @deborahdebbie@Desmynn6789 @Determinedsquare9605 @DkIfINeedHelpOrSleep @dlynn88911221 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @Echoheart7236 @EllyMerelyn @EmbraceYourWings9340 @emotionalpal710 @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @EmpoweringSam @Empress02 @endure777 @energeticThinker6924 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @eternalHero77 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @eyeofthetigerrr @FaithfulScout @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704 @F1shD0g  @FlowerEV777 @forcefulBeach929 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @FrenchieMom @fruityPond7887 @gentleCandy7153 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @glowingPresence86 @energeticThinker6924@GoldenNest2727 @GothamRam @gregariousField7151 @GreyorFelix @gva1audi @happyness @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @HealingEcho @heartstopper13 @helloPineapple2451 @helpfulDime0407 @Henry2000 @Hereforyouall144 @holdingspace85 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @insightfulEyes3026 @intuitivepixie1331 @intuitiveEast6300 @Itzcharlotteg @JanMad87 @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kevin3108 @kindcircle3085 @kateeew@Katty719 @Kaydeee @kindRiver6 @kohandlen @Kristian1 @kristynsmama @Lauren63 @Leahm9703 @linda19152 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @listeningcariad @lostwithouther97 @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @mariah2009 @Marita7391 @meaningfulSilence @meeeeee @memyselfandmoth @meowcat1216 @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @Mishka1599 @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @MoreThanJustMe @Mscooper2789 @myloveee3 @mytwistedsoul @naturebeauty1234 @navyAcres6073 @neonKiwi9963 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @oakley958 @Oceansky93 @oliveSquare2976 @OneErased @onkia122 @openocean @orangypie @pamharley003 @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachThinker662 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @pinkpolkadots @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @polar @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @purpletree4652 @Pvoigt @Qoqnus @QueerChaos259 @QuietLightning @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @resilience2025 @Rhiannon65 @RMaunil @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @RowanRawrs0512 @Ry @Salvatore123 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @sensitiveShade5337 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @SnaryPoppins07 @softParadise1540 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @StarGaze10o01 @StarryCandy6123 @stephbrent @stoemieandpaws @stormieandpaws @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @sunnywaters6321 @tallWalker4850 @TealPhotog @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @tjitalia @toughLand5970 @tranquilEnergy77 @treefrog1234 @trueconfidant123@tryinglittleaudrey  @txrmentedSxul @UniversalSmile @UrsaMayor @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yellowNectarine9265 @YellowTiger5674 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524



36
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@amiablePeace77

I got to visit with my stepfather..

He is a 3x State championship football coach..🌲

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@AsherTree

Wow!  3x State championship football coach! Are you playing football as well?

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 2nd

@amiablePeace77 

No I don't play football.  But he's a great influence and inspiration on me.. 🌲

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@AsherTree

I could imagine that he's a great person!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 2nd

@amiablePeace77

I learnt how to not pre -empt things, take things slowly and try not to control everything and to enjoy things when I can 💛

09TWsSXYmMg8F.gif

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@Amanda84

Good way to prevent a lot of stress in life!

load more
User Profile: SmoothOpertor55
SmoothOpertor55 October 2nd

That's a good question @amiablePeace77

My sister came to visit us along with her son. I was so excited to spend time with my nephew and I loved thatt

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@SmoothOpertor55

I am happy for you! What is something you and your nephew like to do most?

User Profile: SmoothOpertor55
SmoothOpertor55 October 3rd

@amiablePeace77

He is just 6 months old so I usually pick him up and go for a walk. He really enjoys that. 

load more
load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown October 2nd

@amiablePeace77

What was a good thing that happened for you last month?

I reached out to my cousin and we spent the whole day together, just the two of us. Got many steps in too from all the walking!!

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@akunknown

When you talk and walk at the same time, you can go for long distances without even noticing it, and it doesn't take much effort.

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown October 3rd

@amiablePeace77

Omg that is so true! And you end up getting a lot of steps in too!!

load more
load more
User Profile: SolaceBruno
SolaceBruno October 2nd

@amiablePeace77,  The good thing that happened to me last month: I was able to start my internship with Flyrank.ai I and to take a break due to some circumstances but am glad I was able to get back on track.  Am really happy I could!

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@SolaceBruno

Good that you could get back to the platform. I wish you all the best for your internship.

load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories October 2nd

@amiablePeace77

passing in some finals i thought i was gonna fail 

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@daydreammemories

It must be a great relief for you knowing you passed. Congratulations!

@amiablePeace77

it was! thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 October 2nd

@amiablePeace77

With the change of season, I feel like I got my life back.

iuwKKcNZ.gif

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@caringShoulder1357

Beautiful picture! I'm glad you feel better now. 

load more
User Profile: Fradiga
Fradiga October 2nd

@amiablePeace77

Discovering that a young walnut tree has finally started bearing fruits and they are delicious. The aftertaste reminds you of French bread.

Feeling strong enough to do some of the food shopping myself.

I had forgot that I had plenty of €€€ in the bank, so.... I went shopping online. New Android phone, new handbag, new pants in a smaller size.

I also discovered Schweppes. Can't hurt....

What was a good thing that happened for you last month?

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@Fradiga

You're on a journey of discovering new things! Cheers to Schweppes 😃. So glad to hear you feel stronger now Fradiga!

load more
User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 October 2nd

@amiablePeace77

My sister came to visit.

My friend came to visit.

I practiced things I find difficult and the world didn't end. 

I got fitter.

I kept up with the young'uns on a hike.

I got proven right on something at work.

I picked my tomatoes the day before it frosted.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 2nd

@Clio9876

Sounds like a good month!

load more
User Profile: stormieandpaws
stormieandpaws October 3rd

@amiablePeace77

finding out why i been getting dizzy and passing out at times found out it related  to the fibro and nephropathy  yes it not go away but knowing why it happening is a good thing  also ways to help so i not pass-out as much  

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP October 3rd

@stormieandpaws

Feeling dizzy and fainting without understanding what’s going on inside your body can lead to very scary thoughts. Passing out is a serious thing! I hope you will get the medical support you need.

@amiablePeace77

saw a new GI doctor today she gave me some more answers on the health things she going to try to get a med that can help she hopes with the stomach  disease  i have but just being able to have a doctor listen and try to really help can be so much of a blessing she also told me that some of the issue with dizziness  could be related to the stomach  disease  i  have too but getting answers is very helpful 

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP Tuesday

@stormieandpaws

So glad to hear that you went to a doctor and felt supported!

load more
load more
load more