Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Special Announcement: Santa Claus is Coming to 7Cups Town!

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups December 14th, 2023

Hey 7Cups Community,

🎄✨ Exciting news! Santa Claus is making a list and checking it twice, and guess what? He's coming to town – 7Cups town, that is! 🎅✨

Get ready for some holiday cheer because Santa will be popping into rooms throughout the entire holiday season, spreading joy, laughter, and maybe even some virtual cookies! 🍪🎁

Here's the scoop:

🗓 When: Starting from today, Santa will be making surprise visits until the end of the holiday season. Keep an eye out for him in your favorite rooms!

📍 Where: All around 7Cups! Santa's got his virtual sleigh ready to visit different rooms and spread the holiday spirit.

🎉 What to Expect:

  • Santa's jolly presence
  • Festive cheer and holiday-themed activities
  • A sprinkle of virtual snow and holiday magic

🎤 How to Participate:

  • Keep an eye on the announcements in your favorite rooms.
  • Stay active in the community and spread the joy with your fellow listeners and members.
  • Be ready for some surprise activities, questions, and maybe even a virtual sing-along!

This is your chance to share your holiday wishes, express gratitude, or just have a fun chat with Santa himself. Let's make this holiday season extra special together!

Feel free to spread the word, and let's make 7Cups a winter wonderland of warmth, support, and festive fun.

Wishing you all a joyful and peaceful holiday season! 🌟🎄

102
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-merry-christmas.gif

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 14th, 2023

@Heather225 homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

helllppp i laughed so much lol hopefully i catch glimpse of you in my room travels!

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

oh Santa, gotta' hand it to you! 😊 ❤️ Indeed, a cheeky Santa Claus! 🎅 🎄 Sooooooooooooo much fun! *giggles* 🤭 I'll keep trying to stay on the "nice list". What? 11 more sleeps to go? I missed getting to see you in the rooms last year. We never collided. Hopefully I'll get to this year. 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

come see me Santa need good things happen this year before over 🥲🎅🏽🎄🎁

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

Now it feels like "that time of the year" lol, welcome to cupstown, Santa!🥰

User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana December 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sun friend don’t forget leave milk and cookies for Santa ok 🥛🍪

load more
User Profile: CaringSoftly
CaringSoftly December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

Such a great idea! As well, to celebrate all winter celebrations of the world, as many cultures have celebrations during this time! _/\_

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻♥️♥️♥️♥️💚💚💚💚💚🎄🎄🎄🎄🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌love it 

User Profile: WorkingitThrough2
WorkingitThrough2 December 14th, 2023

@SantaCups

❤️❤️❤️❤️I want to see SantaCups. I have been a good girl this year. I don't have a chimney for you to come down. Warning: I got a gas fireplace and if you try to wiggle down in it, it will burn you and send you flying. So please come to my door😂

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 15th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 down-the-chimney-jimmy-fallon.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@WorkingitThrough2 nice one!! You told santa you've been good all year, now he died laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: SmileyRainbow
SmileyRainbow December 14th, 2023

https://giphy.com/gifs/life-will-ferrell-kpVq1t7ARQKMU

Yay Santa is coming I know him!!!!! Jumps up and down    -Elf



User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 15th, 2023

@DanCat1128 santa-mrtoy-santa.gif

load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture December 15th, 2023

@SantaCups

I t was nice seeing you in tl today.

 I hope see you in rooms more I will be there a lot since I am gsp right now

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 December 15th, 2023

Ho ho merry Christmas.  I how,are my darlings. Yes I know you all been so good this year. I will come and see you all soon. 

I am just click away. 

🎅🎅🎅🎅 enjoy Happy chocolate Christmas 🎄 

User Profile: SantaCups
SantaCups OP December 15th, 2023

@purpleSea7109 hershey-bar-chocolate-bar.gif

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 December 16th, 2023

@SantaCups

Thank you and we can share.

I am just a click away.Xx 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 19th, 2023

@purpleSea7109 can I share too😍😋😋

load more
load more
load more