Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's something you're terribly bad at but still enjoy?

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie November 27th, 2025

cooking-viralhog.gif

142
User Profile: placidApricot5906
placidApricot5906 November 28th, 2025

Singing and dancing

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 29th, 2025

@placidApricot5906

singing-performing.gif

load more
User Profile: nightmarelando
nightmarelando November 28th, 2025

Math!! I can hardly do anything algebraic, but I’m learning the basics of calculus right now… I am quite intrigued from that study, at the moment. 🥲

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 29th, 2025

@nightmarelando Maths should grow up and solve its own problems. It’s enough now

facepalm-really.gif



load more
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 November 28th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

 laughing! 🤣 I snort, it’s LOUD but it feels so good

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

4 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 29th, 2025

@peachThinker662 When I laugh, my brain says 'maybe just stick to smiling, that’s enough for you'

not-funny-fake-laugh.gif

User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat November 29th, 2025

I swear you’ve got the same vibe as someone I know too🤣 once she start laughing, it’s impossible not to join in. It’s like their laugh drags the whole room with them 😂

2 replies
User Profile: peachThinker662
peachThinker662 November 29th, 2025

Yup. That sounds like me! My card at work when I went back said “missed your laugh” 😂

1 reply
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat December 1st, 2025

@peachThinker662 No doubt 😂 they said that 😭🤣

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 November 29th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

Calligraphy. I have very good handwriting, but calligraphy is a whole different art and It is not even legible. Yet I love to try

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="10321879" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.485" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/bad-writing-gif-10321879">Bad Writing GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/bad+writing-gifs">Bad Writing GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

3 replies
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 November 29th, 2025

@SelfCareMatters

Sorry hit wrong copy button lol

User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 29th, 2025

@SelfCareMatters Yeahh I agree., calligraphy really needs a whole new level of skill. I also used to think having a good handwriting is enough… but nopee🫣😅

User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 December 1st, 2025

@SelfCareMatters

Calligraphy takes time but the more you use it, the better you become. It is definitely an art yet almost a very slow dance with you and the pen.

load more
User Profile: freudismydawg
freudismydawg November 29th, 2025

Playing guitar lol

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 29th, 2025

@freudismydawg Yeahh,. It requires a lot of patience to be good at it

guitar-selfie.gif

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing November 30th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie Bareknuckle boxing lizards black-eye.gif

5 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 30th, 2025

@genericbeing No wayy that’s even a thing.. anddd if it is, then I’m definitely terrible at understanding it😂 

dumb-and.gif

4 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing November 30th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie It was a joke lol

3 replies
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 30th, 2025

@genericbeing With the lizard being there, I could tell that😂

Soo.. does this mean you’re good at everything and had to come up with a joke to answer this question!?🫣😂

baby-cute.gif


2 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing November 30th, 2025

@MeilleureAmie Actually that's fairly true, I'm very good at learning things so I get good very fast, except basketball but I don't like basketball lol 

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 1st, 2025

@genericbeing

asombrado.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MoonlitMind
MoonlitMind November 30th, 2025

🤣

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP November 30th, 2025

@MoonlitMind

son-the-little-rascals.gif

load more
User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 December 1st, 2025

@MeilleureAmie

Life in general, yet I keep trying.

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 1st, 2025

@courageouspanda2006 Trying is what trulyy matters✨🤍

Life should go easy on us as well😭
guitar-fall.gif
load more
User Profile: MsGreythorne
MsGreythorne December 1st, 2025

Sleeping 😪🫩

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 1st, 2025

@MsGreythorne That's the only thing I'm good at😂

sleepyhead.gif

load more
User Profile: ButterflyBuddy
ButterflyBuddy December 1st, 2025

Being an adult :)

1 reply
User Profile: MeilleureAmie
MeilleureAmie OP December 1st, 2025

@ButterflyBuddy yupp.. adulting hits hard .-.

tired-struggle.gif


load more