I have major trust issues in my marriage, but what can I do about it? I can't help the way I feel.

Netherlands

Caroline Middelsdorf, MSc.

I am a warm hearted, patient, calm and open-minded therapist. I am here to dedicate my expertises to my clients and their individual challenges, thoughts and feelings.

crispVision829
It's understandable why you’re feeling this way. It makes sense to feel overwhelmed while trying to save your marriage. It's painful to feel overwhelmed. You're strong for dealing with this situation as long as you have. You've been struggling with a lot, I'm curious as to how you have gotten through this in the past? Do you have someone you can talk to? By chatting with me today shows your determination to find a solution. I am here to listen to you and hopefully make you feel a little better. Would you like to try and talk to me so that I can listen?