I’m in a relationship with a guy that treats me like I princess. But my ex who I was totally in love with texted me. He cheated on me yet I still want him. Why? Should I ignore this? How can I?

Parvathy Venugopal, MSc in Clinical psychology

Life is chaotic and you need to rest if you're tired. I am here to help you relax until you are ready to start over again.Your mental health is priority, so is your happiness.

Runningamok
This is a difficult question and a very common question at seven cups. We all know that the prudent answer is to go with the guy that treats you well and not the guy who does not love you. Unfortunately you love the guy who does not love you. The heart wants what the heart wants. The best way I have seen someone deal with this is to take a break for a while, spend some time with yourself, understand yourself, what you want and what you need, and then make a decision. Talking to close friends and family and asking their opinions will also give you good data points. But the crux is what do you want and what pain are you willing to accept.