I am suffering from panic attack whenever I go out of my house...my actions and thoughts just go out of control.breathing is not helping..can u help??

Ann Brooks, MSW, LICSW

Thank you for your interest! I am a LICSW licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I’m here to listen and I look forward to working with you.

Anonymous
I don't know if this well help you but I can tell you what helps me with my panic attacks in pubic places I tap on my leg or I starting nameing the thing in the place. Music also helps me if you really focus on the lyrics of the song, And the last thing that I just realized that helped me is talking to someone that you know in the place I realized that when I was in the store with her and I was focusing on what my mom was saying and responding. to her. I really never talked to her in public places because my axitey is really bad so I cant really focus. That all I have hopefully one thing I said helps you