I am 28 years old, not yet sure on my career. How can I know what I want to do?

Brenda Munroe, LCSW

As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), I have worked with individuals of all ages. My work with clients is supportive, interactive and nonjudgmental.

Alexa43
It’s okay to not know what to do even at the age of 28, you’re okay. You will figure this out. A few things you could try is maybe researching on a few fields you have interests in. There is no definite solution until you try. The more you research the more it becomes clearer as to what you want to do. Of course, you could always speak to close friends or someone you look up to, to guide you. Hope things work out for you. Good luck!
SupportiveSockMonkey
There are quite a few reliable tests that can help you decide upon a career based on your interests and skills. It may be a good idea to contact a careers advisor and see what is available that you enjoy doing and are qualified for. Below is a link to one I have used but may not be suitable globally. https://www.careerswales.com/en/tools-and-resources/ideas-quiz/