Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shout-outs & Appreciation for our Leaders!

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie April 20th, 2020

A huge round of applause for our Ambassadors, Mentor leaders, Mentors, Teen Stars, Chat supporters, peer supporters, moderators, discussion leaders, project agents, room supporters, forum supporters, forum member leaders, listener coaches and team members for going above and beyond in service to the community!

We admire your leadership and decision-making skills and we hope to continue learning from you and appreciate all your encouragement and support.

Join in and help us recognize and honor all! Post shout-outs or thank you messages down below for our leaders!

Fill out this form if you would like to anonymously send in a shout-out message!

53
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws April 20th, 2020

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore April 20th, 2020

Not sure if they are leaders but I totally appreciate @amiablepeace77 and @soulsings in the Mindfulness community! I feel so welcomed and have spent hours for probably more than a year with their kindness, gentleness, good judgement, and support in the group meetings! Wouldn't be the same without them.

Thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 21st, 2020

@onwardforevenmore thanks for your kind words

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 April 21st, 2020

@onwardforevenmore I couldn't agree with you more.

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 22nd, 2020

@onwardforevenmore I couldn't agree more. I adore them both

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 May 7th, 2020

@onwardforevenmore

Thank you onward smiley

load more
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie OP April 20th, 2020

Shout-out to the following incredible friends, volunteers & leaders-

@Gracey - Thank you for your kindness and support with events! Your hardwork in the Teen Listeners room never fails to go unnoticed.

@lovelywhisper66 - Thank you for working so hard in the forums day in and day out! I appreciate all you do for the Addiction Support Community!

@PenguinPower31 - Thank you for all the supportive discussions you have led and continue to lead in the rooms! I appreciate you.

@Jenna- Thank you for being an inspiration in the Listener Support room!

@Averylove- Well done with keeping our forums safe! I appreciate your willingness to support listeners and members in the Relationship & Friendship Support as well as the Teen Only Zone community! Thank you!

@VickyP @zaatarHoney @Addictedtealover98 @Rumplesteeleskin @PoliteOcean @WeedyGarden @SoulfullyAButterfly @lavenderpeach1107 @nothingisforever91 @InternalAcceptance @rebecca947 @Shanna @hopedreamlove@AstronomySkies @Peaceloveandpaws @Bouncyvoice4149 @sunflower2480

Thank you for your dedication, kindness, hardwork and support in sub-communities! Each one of you inspires me in a magnitude of ways! I am thankful for you! Looking forward to more productive and great times together.

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2d304b258a8bf90cd13c8bd35215bec9523c905f8&rid=giphy.gif

9 replies
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws April 20th, 2020

@Tazzie

Thank you.

User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 April 20th, 2020

@Tazzie Thank you so much friend heart

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 April 20th, 2020

@Tazzie Thanks for the lovely post!

Awww, thanks for the kind words! They made my day. :)

April 21st, 2020

@Tazzie

Thank you for your kind words Tazzie, and thank you for being such an inspiring leader!

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly April 21st, 2020

@Tazzie thank you!

User Profile: zaatarHoney
zaatarHoney April 21st, 2020

@Tazzie

Thank you kindly! ♡ (ꈍᴗꈍ)

User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 April 21st, 2020
@Tazzie Thank you!

- Tea ☕ ||

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean April 22nd, 2020

@Tazzie

Thank you! smiley

User Profile: VickyP
VickyP April 24th, 2020

Thank you @Tazzie 💗

load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 April 20th, 2020

Thank you <3

User Profile: Sedtzl1
Sedtzl1 April 21st, 2020

Congratulations!
on being you!
🥳

User Profile: SAFEREFUGEFROMTHESTORM
SAFEREFUGEFROMTHESTORM April 21st, 2020

great post to be a listener on 7 cups is fulfilling and tough at times. I'm always surprised when someone sends a compliment @Tazzie

User Profile: pioneeringYard3115
pioneeringYard3115 April 21st, 2020

Thank You! ❤️🙏

User Profile: adventurousBranch3786
adventurousBranch3786 April 21st, 2020

@Tazzie So many to thank for the wonderful job that they do! @amiablePeace77 @soulsings @weedygarden @blindgrapefruit @gentleSun78 @Kimsonthestevefundpoc

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 21st, 2020

@adventurousBranch3786 thanks for your kind words.

load more
User Profile: 7cupsofpizza
7cupsofpizza April 22nd, 2020

@Tazzie

Im a pretty good leader i do lots of leadership i always do shipping like real leader i always ship fhings fast also like real leader

User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 22nd, 2020

@amiablepeace77 @soulsings and @lavenderpeach1107

They have been amazing, supportive, welcoming, helpful, undersatnding, welcoming, kind, caring, compassionate. I could go on and on. I know that I can reach out to these people and not be turned away. I enjoy going to their discussions everyday and learning from them. I adore all of you and I thank you all so much for what you do on this site. heart

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 April 22nd, 2020

@Goldcherry2113 Oh my gosh, my friend! Thank you so much for your beautiful words! They mean a lot to me and I really needed to hear them today. You're the best. Keep fighting on my warrior heart

User Profile: soulsings
soulsings April 23rd, 2020

@Goldcherry2113 thanks for your appreciation.

I appreciate your dedication to making discussions an uplifting place for everyone. You are a great participant and leader by example. Thanks for being you.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 April 26th, 2020

@Goldcherry2113

Thank you for putting a big smile on my face by your kind words smileyheart

load more