Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s “Summer” Icebreaker Fun~ 7/13/26 (Build Your Trip!) ✈️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 13th

HEY EVERYONE! 

☀️ Welcome to Healthy Living’s “Summer Icebreaker Fun”~


☀️Its SUMMERTIME!… Let’s Take a Trip!”~ 

(Using Only The Choices Listed, Build your Dream Trip)~ 


img-8712_1783961759.jpeg

25
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 13th

Beach Vacation 🏖️ 

Either! 🍲 

Luxury Hotel 🏨 

Either 🚗✈️

Group Travel 🧑‍🧑‍🧒

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 13th

@PoliteOcean

Mountain.

Group.

Backpacking.

Road trip.

💛

5 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 13th

@Amanda84

Luxury dining 💛

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 13th

@Amanda84

Nice!.. where would you “backpack” to? 🎒

Thanks for sharing with us! 

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 13th

@PoliteOcean

I've already backpacked around the world , best time of my life. If I could go somewhere now for a week, I would go to Croatia 🥰

2 replies

@Amanda84 Omg 👸🐷, our gifs are back! Yayyyyyy! Yayyyy, I'm so happy! 😀 Anyway, let's gooooo! 

pdSpjVm2.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 16th

@YourCaringConfidant


MGFjWUCPRpQq.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more

Beach vacation.

@PoliteOcean

Beach Vacation ❤️

Either! ☺️

Luxury Hotel please 

International Flight

Group Travel !!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 14th

@ArtisticAngel999


yes definitely need that “luxury hotel”! Lol… Not a vacation if you have to “rough it”! 😂

Thanks for sharing! 

load more

@PoliteOcean

mountain escaping!
street food
luxury hotel
road trip
group travel

the luxury hotel doesn't add up i know lol but yeah just wanna try it 

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 19th

@daydreammemories

I think the luxury hotel definitely adds up! … Who wouldn’t want to have the best dining, a little pampering as well, along with clean, nice, fancy sleeping accommodations?! I couldn’t rough it lol 

Thanks for sharing your responses! 

1 reply

@PoliteOcean

yesss, agreed!! 

load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing July 19th

@PoliteOcean

This is cool. 

Beach

Luxury

Luxury (Not sure what backpacking means)

Road (To drive super fast in a sports car)

Not group or solo, with one person (Or solo if I have to)


1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 19th

@genericbeing

Yeah, I’m more of a “One” person too, (rather than a whole group).... But don’t think I’d want to go a trip completely alone.. That wouldn’t seem as fun to me?! lol 

Thanks for sharing your responses with us! 

load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 July 19th

Right now I want beach vacation, luxury everything and solo trip!! But... If LOVE to take a friend on a road trip to the mountains!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 20th

@TovaCares76

Yessss…Luxury EVERYTHING! I’m with you on that one! lol (Having it all at the Beach would be even better)… 

A road trip to the mountains with a friend or loved one I could get down with, but probably only during the holiday season with some snow ❄️! 

Thanks for sharing your responses with us Tova! 

load more

@PoliteOcean

Mountain escape

Street food

Backpacking 

Road trip 

Group travel


Peru immediately came to mind, and the Andes mountain. Who's going with me? 😄

3 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 20th

@ABoxofChocolates26

Oh wow, Nice! … You sound very Adventurous!… Not sure I could keep up?! 😂

Thanks for sharing your responses with us! 

2 replies

@PoliteOcean

Well I'm saying 'kudos" and "thanks" to you for reigniting that spark! 😄

A spark I can manage with company/other folks - not solo. Not these days. Lol.

Your post was a lovely, little, vicarious, adventurous vacation for me. I got a boost of serotonin when I saw it. 🌎🛫⛅🌞🗻🚠💆 Thanks again. 💜💜💜

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 20th

@ABoxofChocolates26

Awww! That is so awesome to hear!! So glad you enjoyed it! 😊🤗💕

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Luvmoon
Luvmoon July 20th

Beach

Street food

Lux Hotel

Flight

Group trip

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 21st

@Luvmoon

Definitely sounds like a fun trip! 

Thanks for sharing!  

load more
User Profile: NobleSeeker
NobleSeeker July 21st

@PoliteOcean

Beach vacation 🏖️

Luxury dining 🍱

Luxury hotel 🏘️

International flight ✈️

Group travel 👥