Why do my friends bully me?

Penny Dahlen, Ed.D., LPC

I am committed to helping you find your passion, heal old wounds, and flow smoother in all aspects of your life path! I use a compassionate listening approach.

Jennifer164
Friends don't bully and bullies aren't friends with the person they bully.If somebody is bullying you,you should complain against them.Don't let them dull your sparkle.
8Moonlight
They probably don't feel comfortable with themselves. The most important thing is that you don't reply or answer them or take what they say seriously. Know your own worth and don't let anyone else tell you the opposite. The friends that bully you, probably see you higher than them, so they want to bring you down. Or, it's probably in their personality to be mean and judge everyone they see or meet. Regardless, you can talk to them about it if you like, maybe they would understand. What you can also do is ignore what they say, and not take it into consideration.