How do I deal with love?

Theresa Gulliver, Registered Clinical Counsellor

Problems cannot be solved using the same level of thinking that created them. We must try something different. Gently, we turn your challenges into opportunities for healing.

HopefulPhoenix
Love is such a beautiful thing, but also very complex. It can be scary to navigate and it may feel overwhelming. I’ve learned that I needed to love myself first and to allow others to love me. I needed to learn that I’m worthy of love. Also, there are many types of love and they are valid. Whatever you are feeling and experienced, it’s valid. Allowing ourselves to feel love can be a vulnerable experience. Setting boundaries and respecting them is important. Also to reflect in our expectations about love and decide if they are realistic or not can help to prevent getting our feelings hurt.
Anonymous - Expert in Relationship Stress
You embrace it! Love is what makes the world go round. It's such a wonderful feeling, let it infect you! Let it help you see the world with more love.
courageousBreeze48
By loving yourself first and foremost, only then are you truly able to freely give and receive love, without fear or hesitation
FelixLlyod
Love is not a something you can deal with it. But for living with it you have to accept that you're in love. Running away only makes love stronger I live that, you just have to accept it