My boyfriend is on vacation and I miss him so much and I just can’t stop crying and I feel like when he gets back in 8 days we will be okay but I just don’t know how to stay positive?

Shawndean Hutchison, LPC

My work with clients seeks to help them create a life that feel is worth living rather than just surviving. I help people manage problems and reduce stress.

turtlefazool
You can get through this! Surely there are plenty of things you liked to do before you met your boyfriend. Just pick up one of those activities or start a new one. Call a friend and let them know you're a little lonely. Savor the you-time. Take a relaxing bath. Read a book. Paint your nails in an elaborate design. Watch a movie or show that isn't quite his style. Listen to some music you haven't heard in a while. Take some creative photos in nature. Cultivate something interesting and new to share with him when he's back home with you.
Seek Extra Support from the Community
Relationship & Friendship Support
Related Questions: My boyfriend is on vacation and I miss him so much and I just can’t stop crying and I feel like when he gets back in 8 days we will be okay but I just don’t know how to stay positive?