Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy Cupsversary! ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨🥳❤ @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 June 14th, 2024

1-20240603-185852-0000_1718329025.png


2-20240603-185852-0001_1718329058.png


3-20240603-185852-0002_1718329083.png


4-20240603-185852-0003_1718329114.png


5-20240603-185852-0004_1718329154.png


6-20240603-185852-0005_1718329197.png


7-20240603-185852-0006_1718329250.png


8-20240603-185852-0007_1718329290.png


9-20240603-185852-0008_1718329339.png


10-20240603-185852-0009_1718329384.png


11-20240603-185852-0010_1718329442.png

12-20240603-185852-0011_1718329492.png

13-20240603-185852-0012_1718329538.png

png-20240607-223242-0000_1718329572.png

Enjoy this video testimonials & a poem from those whose lives have been brightened up by Sunshine 🌞❤ & also Sunshine's original quotes! (ㅅ´ ˘ `)💗

click here to watch & enjoy the ♪ song ♪ 🍕ヾ(●'◡'●)ノ🌮

Let's celebrate Sunshine 🌞❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ) on their very very special Cups day!  ୧⍢⃝୨💗

Tagging:

@affyavo  @AlleycatNemo @AmiablePeace77 @amiablebunny4016  @AnnaSilverberg  @Angelx28  @anonhelp123 @Antonio7cups   @artemisStormWolf  @ASilentObserver  @Audienta @Avaria @Barltik2065  @Beecake @Bella20 @blissfulSky8162 @Bluerivercares @braveFig6308  @BrightIndigo  @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14  @callumKing2000  @calmMango9611  @calmMoon2104 @calmmoon6757  @calmrosebud @cancun  @capana4u @chromaticFinss  @chetan1408   @chevy81  @chyni @communicativePond1728   @compassionateArrow  @comphi  @confidentRabbit7311   @coolmecool  @crescentmoon6858  @daf8   @daydreammemories @EasyListener  @emotionalTalker2260  @EmberofHope  @EmotionsListener  @ExuberantBlackberry9105 @FineFrog15  @floatingdandelion  @freshman12 @FrenchToast  @Gabrielamtineo  @gentleBraid2726  @gentleemperor   @GeorginaHowe  @GettingBetterToday  @Gloriad  @GlenM @GoldenNest2727 @goldenPearr  @GoldenRuleJG  @Grimsmark8  @GrimSox  @HardworkingBeechwood6063 @Harsvin  @HealingTalk  @Heartsandrosesandpaws  @HeatherMarie95  @Heather225 @Helgafy @Helper127 @HeavenlyMagic @Hope  @HopieRemi  @hopedreamlove  @Howegeorgia20 @Iampapaya   @iloveyouxx @ImpudentIncognito   @InnateJoy9602   @InsightfulPhoenix  @Jaeteuk  @Jenna  @Jesusredeemedme2425  @Justmeeva  @karel0  @Keith22534    @KindSoul10 @Kristynsmama @Kylersartpace  @LindseyLobotomy @listenerPanda007  @LittleBirdie30 @Lou73 @Lovemymoonflowers   @MagnificentNutella  @Mel2248  @MistyMagic  @Morganwindow  @mytwistedsoul  @Mya000  @NewYorker11  @NoahAnimates  @OptimisticEmpath  @ouicherie   @Parkey64  @PoliteOcean @RachelListener @RecliningFate  @ReganL  @RogueOne1983  @Robin7cups @Sadcat13  @Samar19   @SilverFairyPest @SirenofSerenity  @Sky2Ocean20  @Snoopyandpeanut   @SolitaryBird  @SomebodySpicy13  @SoulfullyaButterfly @SoulSings @SparklyFly  @SparkyGizmo  @Star001 @SukoLovesHito133   @Sunisshiningandsoareyou   @SunshineAlwaysGrateful @SunshineGiraffe123  @sunnyWriting4806  @Suryansh  @Swanlistens27  @SweetNutella  @SweetsnPeaches  @Takitoteka @Teenytinyturtle @TheAutumnWitch   @theboymoana @TheFantasticPengua   @theriverissinging  @Tobedoctor @Tommy   @TulipSmile  @TidyHickory3283  @TinyWhisper11  @UnassumingEyes @UnitedinFlames  @VaryingCloud  @VerseArt @VictoriaLove7 @Walker7957  @WarmLightxo @Waterfallsofnature36  @WeEarth @Whyme3112  @Wingstoyou  @WishUponAStar968  @xIAmAlwaysHereForYoux @yougotmyback  @yourbuddy30  @zaatarHoney

111
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful June 14th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

Love this and you are soo right ☀️☀️☀️☀️🌞🌞🌅🌅🌄🌄🌇🌇⛅️⛅️🕶️🕶️🌤️🌤️🕶️🕶️⛅️🌇🌇🌄🌄🌅🌅🌞🌞☀️☀️



congrats-congratulations.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

Aw thank youu, Cherii!🥰🌻🤗💛

virtual-sunshine-sunshine.gif

load more
User Profile: Lou73
Lou73 June 14th, 2024

Happy Cupsversary @sunisshiningandsoareyou !!! Thank you for spreading your endless warmth in every corner of Cups, we all appreciate you immensely! 🌞🌻🔆🌞

mochi-peach.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2024

@Lou73

Louuu, been so long, vv happy to see you and thank you for such warm compliments.🤗🧡

maripoza-glitter.gif

load more
User Profile: GlenM
GlenM June 14th, 2024

A big, bright, and beautiful Happy Cups Day to you Sun! Thank you for being incredibly thoughtful in all the work you do around here. You have a real gift for *seeing* others and they feel it. You bring great warmth to our individual lives and our community 🌻🌞✨!

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud June 14th, 2024

@sunisshiningandsoareyou

img-6490_1718370917.jpeg

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2024

@CalmRosebud


roses-thank-you.gif

load more
User Profile: EnigmaticCat24
EnigmaticCat24 June 14th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

Happy cupvesaryy sunny! Keep shining friend 💙✨

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2024

@Tobedoctor

🥰💙

thank-you-thanks.gif

load more
User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 14th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


Hi Vicity Vic Vic! 😊 ❤️ My sweet Smurf socks, thank you for your beautiful forum post, for honoring our dear friend on their Cupsversary and also for tagging me, including me in the festivities! I can see all of the love that went into this. You are sooooooooo amazing! I appreciate you! ❤️


Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Happy Cupsversary my sweet Spidey Twin! It's a privilege to be able to wish you that! ❤️


Thank you for everything that you do here on the platform and for everything that you do for each and every one of us, individually as human beings. You make the world a better place to be! "Be the change you wish to see in the world". Oh my dear, you got that one covered! 


Thank you for "being the example" as well as inspiring us! It's with a heart filled with joy and gratitude that I tell you, you have been a true gift to us all! 🎁 You are the gift that keeps on giving! I'm confident you know my mind and my heart and exactly what it is that I'm thinking right now. Ahhhhh, I love thinking back to when we first met here. Quite the magical 💫 moment and I knew you were destined to show us your greatness! Gives me *chills* every time I think about it. Weeeeeeeeee weeeeeeee! 😊


*bows in front of greatness* *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs*❤️ Keep rockin' the house! You got this! 

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP June 14th, 2024

@SparkyGizmo

Thank youu, Gizmo! ✨🤗🧦 It is a joy for me to create this for Sunshine 🌞❤ who have brought joys to us in Cups community & with their sincere heart give their time & efforts. Sunshine 🌞❤ owlways brighten up our days! ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ


User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 15th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 15th, 2024

@SparkyGizmo

Sparkyyyy Sparkkkkk! Made me cry again lol. Happy tears, yessss!😭❤

If only I had words as warm as you to tell you just how much this means to me. "this" being your uber sweet and thoughtful message wish for me here but "this" also being everything you do and are, oh-so-consistently.🥹

I don't think I've ever really used the words 'consistent/ consistently' anywhere else or about anyone else than how much I use it for you. You, for me, are simply the epitome of consistent and consistent greatttnesss!🫶

I'm never forgetting how instantly "at home" I felt when I first met you in the LSR, and just how *seen*, and valued you made me feel, even as a newbie, someone you barely knew then. You just have that effect you knowww, the SparkyGizmo effect lol, which makes people feel as fuzzedddddd and warm as possible. I don't joke when I say everyone should once in their cups-lifetime should get to speak with you/ share a chatspace with you! 1000/10 recommended haha!❤

Thank youu for having my back then, and always. For *seeing* me the way you do. It fuels my cup like nothing else.😭❤

You're always sharing songs hehe, I feel it's also one of your "I'm grateful for you" languages, so today I'd like to dedicate one for you too: "You can count on me like 1...2...3 and I'll be thereeeee, cause that's what friends are supposed to do" the song "Count On Me" by Bruno Mars!🥰 

Thank youuu for being the friend everyone deserves. 

Forever super grateful and proud to be your Spidey Twin!🤗❤ 

❤ *high fives back* and *keeps hugging* ❤

Rocking the house with youuuuu!🥳

milk-and-mocha-love.gif

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 16th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love you soooooo much sweet Spidey twin!  ❤️❤️❤️  *cries*, *cries again* and *cries some more* 🥲 I'll never forget your kindness. I'll never forget your gift 🎁 of song dedication to me today. Quite the big deal...hits me right where I live! 


You know how very sentimental I am. ❤️ Oh, this one makes it to my profile page to live on, in all perpetuity. I'll be listening to your beautiful song to me while I wipe away tears and try to put it on my profile page at the same time. 


If ever I have a hard moment around here, if ever I feel unloved, unwanted or misunderstood...I can sit in that space with you and your song dedication to me. I can listen and know that someone here believes in me, someone cares about me, someone wants for me to be here with them and that they love me too! 


*hugs tightly* ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: SolitaryBird
SolitaryBird June 14th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

A very nice thought for a very nice person! 😊

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Happy Cupsversary! Thank you for all you do! Keep shining and smiling! 😉sending-hugs-virtual-hugs.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 14th, 2024

@SolitaryBird

Hehe Birdie friend, you're too sweet and kind always. Many many thanks for all the niceness you embody!🥰

hug-virtual-hug.gif

User Profile: VictoriaLove7
VictoriaLove7 OP June 14th, 2024

@SolitaryBird

Thank you, Sol! 🐦<(ᵔ` )

yes yes, Sunshine 🌞❤ is a very very nice & am amazing persun!  ⋋(ᴖ⌔ᴖ )⋌

User Profile: SolitaryBird
SolitaryBird June 14th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

I notice now that you have changed your username, Vic. If you take a look at my profile, you will know that I appreciated your kindness. 🌈😊

load more
load more
User Profile: amiableBunny4016
amiableBunny4016 June 14th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

happy cupsversary friend! i hope you keep shining your beautiful light and being your amazing self <3

you are much loved from the community!

hug.gif

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 15th, 2024

@amiableBunny4016

Means a lot to me, shining buddyyy. Grateful for cups for allowing me know somebunny as loving as youu!🤗❤

cat-cute.gif

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly June 14th, 2024

Happy Cupsversary @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!! June is really a month filled with celebration. H and I celebrated 6 years recently! 

It has been a pleasure to be part of your sunny journey on 7 Cups so far. I always appreciate your quick support for replies on the forums, tags for guidance, and all the support in general. You really have a high sunny, sparkly presence which we all appreciate 💖


sunny-hug.gif


User Profile: gentleBraid2726
gentleBraid2726 June 14th, 2024

@VictoriaLove7

Happy Cup anniversary Sunny! 🌞✨🌻⭐🌟✨💫

Keep shining like you do! ❤️☺️

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 15th, 2024

@gentleBraid2726

Braidyyy, happy to see you, lovely!🤗💖 

bear-blowakiss.gif

load more