Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity & Gratitude (Welcoming team)

User Profile: SamuelFrancis
SamuelFrancis June 15th, 2020

Welcoming Team Members will be using this space to meet and greet new subscribers in the Positivity & Gratitude Sub-community Thank you!

Manchester Metropolitan University GIF

186
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 19th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Sub Community!!

We are so glad to see you join our sub community. We are all about spreading love and appreciating each other thereby making the world a better and happier place!! Lets together take this sub community to greater heights!!!

Here are few links to help you get around the sub community:

Join our check-ins here

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

let's get to know each other by answering an ice breaker question:

Who Is Your Favourite Singer / Band ?

Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift! Taylor Swift! she is one of the bestesttt everrr <3 <3 <3

*sends beams of positivity and hope* have great great days ahead 💕

tagging awesome newly joined subcom members: @SugarSpiceEverythingNice @tami150 @moonrust @Alecto @Saracares4357 @Yani05 @BrightHeart116 @Eachdayagift @gentleSmiles57 @hopebeyondpain @Eudaimonia99

2 replies
User Profile: hopebeyondpain
hopebeyondpain September 19th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Hiya pumpkin! 🥰 I love taylor swift too! ❤️ Betty is one of my favourite songs

3 replies
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 19th, 2020

@hopebeyondpain really? folklore has been abosolutely incredible! cardigan is my fav from folklore <3<3

2 replies
User Profile: hopebeyondpain
hopebeyondpain September 19th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22 I agree that folklore is amazing, and yess, all her songs are great. I love her lighter songs more, and betty hits all the right spots in my brain :-)

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 19th, 2020

@hopebeyondpain

Awwww <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: tami150
tami150 September 19th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thank you for the warm welcome!!heart My favourite band is The Neighbourhood! I love them so so much. laugh

User Profile: InquireWithin
InquireWithin September 19th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Hello, I was reminded to start noticing what's going well and offering my gratitude for things/people/acts of beauty, rather than looking at the negative aspect of anything quite so much. It seems like a helpful boost to join this kind of forum to keep me on that wavelength. smiley

My favorite band is Heilung, a group from Europe that describes themselves as "amplified history."

User Profile: SugarSpiceEverythingNice
SugarSpiceEverythingNice October 1st, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

hey pumpkin! Thanks for the welcome!

I also loooooove Taylor Swift & lately I've been listening to Bombay Bicycle Club a lot. They've got that soothing mellow sound that just hits right now.

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 1st, 2020

@SugarSpiceEverythingNice

yayy!! hi5!! <3

load more
load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 September 30th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To Positivity And Gratitude Sub-Community!! <3

Welcome and thank you for becoming a part of our subcommunity. We are so glad to have you on the team. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for. Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

Ice Breaker Time -

What's One Priceless Thing That You Possess ?

For me, that one priceless thing is my hope.

*excited to see all your answers*

*sends beams of positivity and hope*

tagging awesome newly joined subcom members: @InquireWithin @lovelyVoice42 @MichaelStarets @ItsRenee @shiningDay80 @Daisylillies @OliviaWilson5 @TigerBub @BlissHope @StarLovesAll @Iwinosa @Hopeforfuture12 @specialPurple1582 @NoneTheWiser @nicole10302 @KatieTheBigRockOne @generousBreeze169 @neatBalloon8066 @sweetagave

1 reply
User Profile: AiMeraki
AiMeraki October 2nd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thanks pumpkin which is very positive. 🎃🧘‍♀️😹💞❤️💟 😘😘😘😘

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 10th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Subcommunity!!! <3

We are so glad to have you here. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for.

Here are few links to help you get around the sub community:

Join our check-ins here

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

* IcE BrEaKeR TImE !! *

Tell us about a really special memory you have.

Well I have a lot of reallyy special memories but one that top right now are those days when all my family and extended family would come together in Abu dhabi (a place in a country called U.A.E). It used to be very happy and blissful days and its a very special memory because its one of the first times i have seen my family together. (when you are raised far away from homeland, all these happens lol)

**

Tagging my lovely, awesome new members to P&G subcom: @gentlePanda7298 @AryanRockstar @WhiteCloudWolfy006 @brightOcean5334 @versatileHeart34 @goldenFlower74 @Daydreamer0402 @Vnewera @blueButterfly85 @yyupp @SweetGrace2727 @cyanWest3597 @Gozzil

6 replies
User Profile: goldenFlower74
goldenFlower74 October 10th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thank you for the warm welcome and helpful tips!

Tell us about a really special memory you have.

A really special memory that I have was honestly, getting into a relationship and the love story that progressed along with us. I feel like I'm living in a fairytale fantasy being with him, he has such a kind heart and soul and thrives to make me happy every day.

3 replies
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 10th, 2020

@goldenFlower74

no problem 💕

​​​​awwwww!! Thats soo sweet! The happiness and contentment of being in love tops eveything else.

heart

2 replies
User Profile: goldenFlower74
goldenFlower74 October 10th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I can agree with 100%. Once you feel you have found what you are looking for, nothing can top the feeling of being in love heart

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 10th, 2020

@goldenFlower74

Truee!! 💚💚

Great meeting you flower! Hope to see you around!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Gozzil
Gozzil October 10th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22 Thanks Pumpkin!

My special memory is Christmas and Easter as a child. My mum's parents and dad's parents lived 5 minutes from each other so I was lucky enough to have both sides of the family together for holidays =)

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 10th, 2020

@Gozzil

Yus. Christmas and Easter are two beautiful celebrations. I'm so glad to hear that they were your happy memories. I agree family get-togethers are such awesome memories. <3 great meeting you gozzil! Hope to see more of you <3

load more
load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 22nd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To Positivity And Gratitude Sub-Community!! <3

Welcome and thank you for becoming a part of our subcommunity. We are so glad to have you on the team. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for. Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

IcE BreakeRTiMe -

Who Is Your Most Favourite Author ?

For me .... JoHn GrEEn! JoHn GrEEn! Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns, Looking for Alaska. Cant forget the most beloved J K Rowling too! <3<3<3

*excited to see all your answers*

*sends beams of positivity and hope*

tagging all awesome newly joined subcom members: @Princessalmond @jasperbutimightchangemyname @lumieremilkyway @greenleaf5829 @shr29 @CercaTrova99 @majesticWhisper2988 @aLightInTheDark3 @Siripiri @zemblanityx @kindRose1408 @Carisa01 @UndomesticGoddess @Abra19 @frothyLight3636 @JerryTryingHisBest @Cuddlefish350 @Containedchaos @ChimingChi

4 replies
User Profile: midnightsmarie
midnightsmarie October 23rd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

thank you so much for this warm welcome! I read different books by different authors haha, but I think I'd say my favourite author is Rainbow Rowell <33 (wow, this was time consuming XD) I really love reading books by her. Fangirl was the first book I read, and then Eleanor and Park, Attachments and I was just... shook. I love Carry On as well and I'm hoping to get a copy of the sequel! I also really like Jennifer Niven and Khaled Hosseini. I love the YA genre. how about you?

*sending everyone positive vibes and warm hugs as well*

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 23rd, 2020

@lumieremilkyway

aww <3 i am flattered by the sight of rainbow colored Rainbow Rowell! <3 <3 Yuss i know fangirl, havent got a chance to read it yet tho. Me too i love YA soo much. My favourites goes on like pride and prejudice, divergent, twilight, book theif, percy jackson, and on.

Its pawwsome to meet you!

hope to see more of you around! <3

load more
User Profile: aLightInTheDark3
aLightInTheDark3 October 23rd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Aw thank you a lot! Such a lovely welcome ❤️ I can't wait for spending time in this community! I'd have to say my favourite author is definately Paulo Coelho (I'm sure you've heard of him; he writes a lot of philosophy and just amazing stories) and I also really love Megan Miranda! (If you're up for a thriller which is written in an incredible way, check out her books!) Both of these are such amazing authors to me!

1 reply
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 October 23rd, 2020

@aLightInTheDark3

thank youu <3

yusss, i know Paulo Coelo! i adore The Alchemist!

its nice to meet you!! <3

hope to see more of you around!

load more
load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 November 9th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity And Gratitude Subcommunity!!! <3

We are so glad to have you here. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for.

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to help you get around the sub community:

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

* IcE BrEaKeR TImE !! *

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

**

Tagging my lovely, awesome new members to P&G subcom: @YouShouldCallMeT @Mellowist @ToniJane @Person12269 @gracefulUnicorn8093 @quietPlane9908 @windSpirit @AquaNavySky @toucans @gizzylove333 @specialSnow9454 @blueLand5887 @kindMelon4118 @inventiveAcai3503 @repen13 @azureBalloon6182

2 replies
User Profile: YouShouldCallMeT
YouShouldCallMeT November 9th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Not even just as a child, I still want to be an artist or an author.

But now I also have the realistic goal of being a social worker. Art and writing are forever not only going to be childhood dreams but my current ones too.

User Profile: AquaNavySky
AquaNavySky November 9th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

As a young child I wanted to be a singer like Britney Spears. 😂
I also wanted to be an author.

User Profile: Mellowist
Mellowist November 10th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I had no idea! It's not something I really thought about as a kid.

User Profile: gizzylove333
gizzylove333 November 12th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I wanted to be a writer and poet! What's really funny is after changing my career options countless of times throughout middle and high school, I ended up deciding to major in writing for college. Writing has always been my passion, and it just took me a long time to admit it

User Profile: sincerePenny4591
sincerePenny4591 January 29th, 2021

a pair of roller skates

User Profile: scarletOrange1520
scarletOrange1520 February 16th, 2021

Thank you for the welcome 😊 you all seem pretty wonderful here, I look forward to keeping in touch!

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 23rd, 2021

@scarletOrange1520

You're welcome! Red heart I hope you will enjoy our community activities. We have both forum and chatroom activities, you can connect with us and learn more about our activities here!

load more
User Profile: chiraag
chiraag February 26th, 2021

My favourite month is June July it’s monsoon and I love sitting on sea side with rain

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia February 26th, 2021

Nice to know @chiraag ! ^^ Sitting on sea side with rain sounds relaxing. Red heart

I hope you will enjoy our community activities. We have both forum and chatroom activities, you can connect with us and learn more about our activities here!

load more
load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 November 24th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Adorable Positivity & Gratitude Sub-Community !!!

Thank YoU for joining our Subcom!! <3 We are a bunch of people passionate about spreading kidness and positive vibes all over the globe! welcome to the family. it is amazing to have you!! i hope we can climb great heights together.

Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

* IcE BrEaKeR TImE !! *

which one would you rather choose - Book or clothes ?

**

tagging: @softgemini123 @loyalWillow5111 @VibrantAlice3720 @kywaaah @healandhope @carefreeNarwhal88 @GalileoGalilei @considerateNickel2012 @OrganizedChaos25 @sophiasanae @cherishedRiver6971 @DaisyDaph @WelcomeToChat @AmethystAngel @BenjaminBouton @Bonasoon @LightofWorld @sanjanaaaaaaaa @sandstormsound @Alwaysforyou3004

1 reply
User Profile: LightofWorld
LightofWorld November 24th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Books 😊🥰

User Profile: WelcomeToChat
WelcomeToChat November 24th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Books !

I have more than enough clothes, fortunately.

No matter how many more I get, I will never have too many books...

Thank you for the Icebraker !

Marcelo.

User Profile: AmethystAngel
AmethystAngel November 30th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Oh, books every time. I don't care so much for clothes; I have enough for my needs. But one can never have too many books, as long as they're well taken care of. (I have some sad stories about books in storage...)

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 December 3rd, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome Lovely People To Positivity And Gratitude Community <3

We are so glad to have you here. Together lets strive to spread positive vibes and happiness through out the world. Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

Nowww, let's get to know each other by answering an IcE BReAKeR question:

what do you buy more than most people ?

me? oh i stockkk my room with maggi which is the name of a noodle company in my country and i am crazy about maggi, it is my current to-go food when i am happy/sad. xD. i always buy lots of maggi and stock at home and my mom always make fun of me for doing that.

cheeky

*excited to see all youurr the answers*

Tagging the incredible people: @BrownieYve1149 @Solemntruth @heartfulCreature4992 @spacehog @ElysianAesthetic23 @Meganstoddard13 @SuperReaderD @jessica06 @TheImperfectlyPerfect @dynamicEast1443 @SummerTimePeace @kristenskylarrr

User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 December 7th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

hi everyone!

Welcome to the Positivity & Gratitude Sub-Community!

We are thrilled to have you here!! Together lets strive to spread positive vibes and happiness through out the world.

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

- Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

- Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

- Need emergency motivation? check out this

- Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

- Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

let's get to know each other by answering an ice breaker question:

What is your favorite christmas memory?

tagging: @calmSpace19 @LittleBird1760 @Mishi1053 @TrinityLynn @Dragonflyskye @Sqweesh @SkullCrusher1989 @alexia145 @staysafexoxoilysm @ghstvies @AlwaysForYou197 @hay09

3 replies
December 7th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Hi there, thanks for the sweet welcome.
My favourite Christmas memory is when I was in 8th grade I had received a Red Scarf from my Vice Principal as a Christmas gift. It was lovely. I was close to my Vice Principal so, it is the best memory ever heart

User Profile: Dragonflyskye
Dragonflyskye December 7th, 2020

Heya @positivePumpkin22! Thank you so much! (:

My favorite Christmas memory is going to my grandparents house. They always went 'all-out' for Christmas with decorating, baking, & presents. My sister & I are blessed to have such wonderful grandparents. heart

User Profile: staysafexoxoilysm
staysafexoxoilysm December 7th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Hi! Thanks for the welcome!

I don't actually celebrate Christmas! I've always admired the tradition though because it sounds so lovely and fun. :)

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 December 12th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity & Gratitude Sub-Community !!!

it is amazing to have you join our subcommunity! hope you love us as much as we love you <3 come lets spread positive vibes through out the world!!

Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

* IcE BrEaKeR TImE !! *

What is your favourite present among all the presents you have recieved to the date?

**

tagging:@thoughtfulCoconut7888 @Rose543 @mxmes @vannomilli @frostbitten333 @IrizzaCares @calmLynx5853 @Ines1229 @violalover1234

1 reply
User Profile: mxmes
mxmes December 12th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Thank you for the welcome! I'm glad that I joined~

My favorite present that I have recieved is a fully redecorated bedroom (it was truly an awesome gift T^T).

load more
User Profile: positivePumpkin22
positivePumpkin22 December 17th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

Welcome To The Positivity & Gratitude Sub-Community !!!

We are so glad to have you here. This community is all about supporting and appreciating each other and spreading positive vibes. I hope you find here the support that you are looking for.

Dont forget to -

Join our check-ins here

Here are few links to get you around the sub community:

Want to send anonymous appreciation message to members or listeners. click here.

Running out of motivation? check out uplifting quotes and inspiring thoughts here

Need emergency motivation? check out this

Looking for quotes to get you through hard times. click here

Want to celebrate a birthday or cupversary? feel free make a thread here

--

* IcE BrEaKeR TImE !! *

ARe YoU one of those people who does 'PhoO' 'pHOo' to the Hot Food or one of those who say "XyjPklmnopqrstuwhsjkuiowwjjyyyrhhaaa" to chew is faster?

**

tagging:@Spreston @helloThinker7468 @MagicalSarah @Deflorate123 @thecosmicchild27 @salyssa224 @ladykinx22 @Lollyttaa @Mishi10 @amoOnii @thoughtfulSkies3013

1 reply
December 17th, 2020

@positivePumpkin22

I am both hehe...

load more