Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did you just get love bombed?

User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups November 19th, 2018

(Love) Bombs away!

The best kind of bomb is a love bomb. Sometimes everyone needs a little kindness in their inbox, so we've started a challenge! Anyone who gets a love bomb PM from anyone on 7 Cups post here! Then tag 5 other people in your post who you are going to send a PM love bomb to and then send those 5 PMs! Easy peasy.

Didn't get one yet? Go ahead and send 5 now!

239
User Profile: River
River November 20th, 2018

I got love bombed thrice cheeky So here are love bombers I sent heart

@Grahzeymahzin @Emily1256 @Fluffyunicorns84 @Stupider8218 @Helpfulship8154 @Kate @Wendybird15 @Thwingstone @Minervaaa @Zammn @Rose @Love8890 @Rainymemory97 @ASilentobserver @Monbon @Lilhalo

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver November 20th, 2018

This morning when I opened 7Cups, I was love bombed by @Jill7Cups @River @DanaMH.

So I send my gratitude to you for kind words. The feeling is mutual.

And, I devil love bombed these amazing people who are an important part of my journey at 7Cups--

@Power, @MusicalMagic, @Laura, @FluffyUnicorns84, @Racat, @PoliteOcean, @Anomalia, @Kate, @Monbon, @Terrytee, @Saranova, @CalmingStar, @Hope3729, @River, @Soulsings, @CaringBrit, @EvelyneRose, @Tazzie, @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn, @Bookworm4, @PolarCat.

There are many other awesome people who deserve a love bomb this cups giving. So, I request you to keep an eye on your message box, One could come in your way anytime. heart

Thank you all for making a difference here.

1 reply
User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar November 21st, 2018

@ASilentObserver Thanks for being awesome, Obs! You deserve just as much love. <3

load more
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly November 20th, 2018

omg I have been love bombed for the FIRST time ever and not by one but 2 lovely people!!

Sending love bombs back to @Jill7cups @DanaMH

and NOW *rubs hands together*... LOVE BOMBS to... @Anomalia @Melallyouneedislove and of course @BeckyisHere because why should I forget my dear mentor heart

1 reply
User Profile: Mel
Mel November 20th, 2018

@SoulfullyAButterfly

load more
User Profile: Erato
Erato November 20th, 2018

This is so awesome! Love is in the air heart

I've received 3 love bombs from @Kate @InternalAcceptance and @RockClimber18, thank you very much, folks!

So I'm sending 3 batches of love bombs -

to some oldies: @Rose, @Alice, @ArwaS, @Hope, @Nenz

to some teenies: @Zammn, @River, @Vahlok, @PhoenixAsh, @cranberrypineapples

to some of my lovely members: @nightshadevenom, @blossombreathe, @emstar, @lilaclia1, @bowie355

1 reply
User Profile: Rose
Rose November 20th, 2018

@Erato Excuse me I am not an oldie D: I am a TEEN D: @_@

load more
User Profile: Ayla
Ayla November 20th, 2018

Thank you, @Jill7cups, @MidnightRaven999 and @InternalAcceptance. All the love bombs to you!!!

A big love bomb and thank you to some of my other favourite humans here and to everyone else!

@Amy , @BrilliantTurtle89, @IzzyMay , @SweetLily41, @Cory , @Nenz , @MistyMagic @ToxicUnicorn

❤ to all

User Profile: krispykitty12
krispykitty12 November 20th, 2018

Love bombed by @kate and @summertimesamness! My first love bomb goes to @LivvieGrace for not receiving one yet

User Profile: CranberryPineapples
CranberryPineapples November 20th, 2018

I was love bombed by @erato.

I'm going to drop a big love bomb on @grahzeymahzin @pineapplecranberries @anyas @phoenixash heart

2 replies
User Profile: GrahZeymahzin
GrahZeymahzin November 20th, 2018

@CranberryPineapples

r00d I don't want to explode again. I'm going to drop le bombs over on @Kate @inventiveDoggy @Heather225 @krispykitty12 @Vahlok

1 reply
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 November 21st, 2018

@GrahZeymahzin

Feeling the love!!!

heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Laura
Laura November 20th, 2018

i confess I have been LOVE BOMBING THIS MORNING!!!

@Racat

@Vickyp

@Anomalia

@Danamh

@Evelynerose

@Arwas

@Mistymagic

@Bookworm4

@Powerpenguine

@musicalmagic

I will be love bombing later and through the week.

I am super proud of each of our volunteers. I am thankful for all of you !!!!

3 replies
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 November 20th, 2018

@Laura

Thanks so much Laura and loved the nice 1;1 message also.

I am now love bombing the following individuals.heart

@bear228 @scenicwindow @MistyMagic @River @Thwingstone

2 replies
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow November 20th, 2018

@DanaMH

Thank you for the bomb of love, DanaMH !

1 reply
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 November 20th, 2018

@scenicwindow

You are so welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Kate
Kate November 20th, 2018

Love bombed the teen free hugs session!

@River

@Foreverchangedbyyou

@Love8890

@Sammyboi5

@Lucy

@Yendi

@Emily1256

1 reply
User Profile: Foreverchangedbyyou
Foreverchangedbyyou November 20th, 2018

@Kate thank you for the love bomb its very much appreciated

i love bomb @calmDreamer84 @indepenttangerine @lonelywolf101 @sushibeeeee @Mountianmystic777

1 reply
User Profile: independenttangerine
independenttangerine November 25th, 2018

@Foreverchangedbyyou

Thank you jar <3

load more
load more
User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 November 20th, 2018

Got love bombed from @Thwingstone

I am now love bombing the following folks. heart

@VickyP @SouthernFlame @Harieo @RideaRainbow @plumFig3360

1 reply
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow November 20th, 2018

@DanaMH

Love bomb for you Dana.

load more