Hey there everyone! Welcome to the subcommunity, we are so glad to have you! We strive to offer support to Students and Workers worldwide. Please explore our forums for check-ins, resources, and motivation and Introduce yourself HERE so we get to know you! Thank you and hope you have a great time here!
Join our Student Support Room for adults and teens every Saturday!
[open for 24 hours]
Want to join the Team? Click HERE
Group Support Chat
No Chatrooms are Currently Available for this Specific SubcommunitySee All Chatrooms
1. Make sure your posts and threads are supportive and respectful.
2. Do not share links to essay writing websites or similar websites. A moderator has the discretion to edit your post if they feel it promotes cheating.
3. While utilizing the homework help section, be mindful of rule 2 and try to create sample problems to make sure our peers learn.
4. Please double check that what you want to say hasn’t already been posted and that you’re posting in the right category. If you're unsure you can google "7cups forums" and whatever you want to talk about.
5. Do include a “Trigger Warning” if your post might be potentially triggering to other students and workers.
6. As a suggestion, it can help if in your thread title when seeking support on here, you mention what grade or year you are in.
7. Religious topics are allowed as long as they are of the following conditions:
1) how school impacts your beliefs
2) how beliefs impact your school and education
3) how belief impacts on your view of your career choice and work life
Most of all have fun and get to know us all! We are a big family!
Self Help Guides
Online Learning Platforms:
1. Khan Academy
4. Alison (mainly in business, technology, and health, and language learning courses)
Some extra resources to help you:
Quadratic Formula Pictured below
Transition words in writing pictured below
Community Mentor / Teen Community Star
Make New Friends!
Give & Receive Support in the Sharing Circle Room!
My professor said my essay is plagiarized and he won't grade it. But, it was my work and I don't how to make his mind. What should I do? I don't want to get punished for what I didn't.
Why am I able to focus very much in class and unable to study alone when I am in my flat?
What should I do if I can't get into medical school?
Community Referral Link
Share your link to this community to earn rewards & help us to support more people