Being a student is harder than ever. Our student support community will help you work through the common struggles faced by students like test anxiety, depression, stress, social anxiety, and loneliness.
New to the subcommunity? Introduce yourself here
Important Threads in the Subcommunity
7 Cups Chapter | Making the Subcommunity Your Home! |Overview/Summary Thread- How to get Involved in Student Support Events | Student Support Subcommunity Project for Members! | Student Support Subcommunity Project for Listeners! [Accessible by Listeners only] | Share Your Story! | Study Group Project | Get Involved in Questions & Answers!
Events This Week:
1. Make sure your posts and threads are supportive and respectful.
2. Do not post links to websites where you are selling notes or study material.
3. It is okay to ask someone for help on your assignments, but do not cheat.
4. Please double check that what you want to say hasn’t already been posted and that you’re posting in the right category.
5. Do include a “Trigger Warning” if your post might be potentially triggering to other students.
6. Most of all have a good fun time! ^_^
7 Cups Chapters | Khan Academy | Time Management & Procrasination | College Life | Study Strategies | More Study Strategies | Bullying | Test Anxiety | Mathway | Coursera | Online Courses from Top Universities
Editorial and Back-End Team:
@YayyySphere @ArwaS @BurningEmber @Istand4Peace @FrozenYoghurt