Being a student is harder than ever. Our student support community will help you work through the common struggles faced by students like test anxiety, depression, stress, social anxiety, and loneliness. Welcome, friends, to the Student Support Online Community at 7 Cups of Tea.
New to the subcommunity? Introduce yourself here
Important Threads in the Subcommunity
7 Cups Chapter | Making the Subcommunity Your Home! |Overview/Summary Thread- How to get Involved in Student Support Events | Student Support Subcommunity Project for Members! | Student Support Subcommunity Project for Listeners! [Accessible by Listeners only] | Share Your Story! | Study Group Project | Get Involved in Questions & Answers!
Events This Week:
1. Make sure your posts and threads are supportive and respectful.
2. Do not share links to essay writing websites or similar websites. A moderator has the discretion to edit your post if they feel it promotes cheating.
3. While utilizing the homework help section, be mindful of rule 2 and try to create sample problems to make sure our peers learn.
4. Please double check that what you want to say hasn’t already been posted and that you’re posting in the right category. If you're unsure you can google "7cups forums" and whatever you want to talk about.
5. Do include a “Trigger Warning” if your post might be potentially triggering to other students.
6. As a suggestion, it can help if in your thread title when seeking support on here, you mention what grade or year you are in.
7. Religious topics are allowed as long as they are of the following conditions: 1) how school impacts your beliefs 2) how beliefs impact your school and education
Most of all have fun and get to know us all! We are a big family!
Share your link to this community to earn rewards & help us to support more people