I was a bully . The past keeps haunting me even though I apologized. What should I do?

Dorothy Paige, MS Psychology

I believe that any issue that prevents one from living life to the fullest or prevents self love is defeating. I am committed to providing support to anyone who seeks help.

Namangoel2002
Firstly you need to realise you are a changed person now. When you first thought to ask this question on here showed that you realise your mistake. You know you cant change your past just accept it. When we accept our mistake we can find a solution to it. At the end I would like to say -"Sometimes all matters is one step you take to improve yourself"
Anonymous
There's no point in apologizing when you're not accepting the sorry, yourself. You gotta forgive yourself, first. Hopefully, everything will be alright then. :)
ashtonistranstion1
your knew your mistakes and you were able to live up to them thats the best it will haunt you but make sure you do everythingin your power to help other when they are being bullied