What are some amazing daily affirmations that can help move someone forward?

Australia

Catherine Davis, I aim to help you to beat your blues and to feel empowered. Fast and effective psychotherapy.

Therapist

Hello. I'm Catherine. I am a psychotherapist. It's my aim to help you beat your blues and to feel empowered.

museofdreams
There are a lot; self talk is a huge one. Just smile at yourself and tell yourself positive things in the mirror, catch your negative self thoughts and change them to positive. Notice 5 good things about yourself every night before you go to bed, and 5 every morning. Try for new ones every day. Things like "I got this!" or "I know I can do this today." There are a lot, but using them is harder than finding them! (Especially if you try to set a schedule for it)
Anonymous
First of all is to identify the actions or decisions you are doing or choosing wrong. After identifying, second step is to stop doing those activities or thoughts. Third step is eliminating those actions or thoughts. Fifth step is to find out what you can do to change your way of doing things or thoughts. Fifth is to implement those steps found in fourth step. Sixth is follow up of actions.
Anonymous
November 21st, 2017 8:01pm
Stay strong. You are not alone. One step and one day at a time. I believe in you. Don't give up. I can do this/you can do this.
Anonymous
I'm working on low self-esteem, so my affirmations are: I have agency and power, and a right to it. I am confident in my thoughts and reasonings. I've earned my own legitimacy. I am a person worthy of respect from myself and others. I respect myself, I love myself, and I will work hard for myself.
fuzzycat113
"You are unique and valued by yourself and so many others. Do not sacrifice yourself and your ideals for the statues of someone else. Do not stop your ambitions for another persons. Do not feel less then amazing during your acomplishments. DO not feel that you are worthless. Know that you are perfect and worth so many things. You are made for this earth. You will be okay. You will live on and find a life that thrills you. You will love yourself eventually. It cant get worse. You will get better. DO not be afraid for you have a million listeners here for you.
BeVibrant
Depending on the subject one needs to focus on at that specific point in their life, some of the strongest and more powerful affirmations could be: ✨ I am light ✨ I am power I am strength I am forgiveness I am unconditional love I am respect I am support I am understanding I am loving And if you would like to expand further and release.....: I am free of whatever does not serve me. I am attracting all people and events that can serve me on my life path. I am releasing all blocks & energy can now flow freely in my body. Financial affirmations: I am a money magnet I am attracting financial abundance