Spirituality Q&A

Talk to an expert therapist
Talk to a Therapist
27 Questions
Last Answer

FAQs

Is witchcraft a form of spirituality?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: April 22nd, 2020 | 2

What is spirituality? How does it connect with mental illness?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: May 5th, 2020 | 2

How are you nursing your spiritual well-being?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: March 29th, 2019 | 1

So im 15 and my parents are extremely over the top religous. I am not allowed to attend public school, wear pants, makeup, etc. i have to attend church a lot. How do i tell them i want out?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: September 19th, 2020 | 1

How to deal with a university pastor who lost his job due to gross misconduct. nothing illegal or anything like that just sin he fell into (not idea what), how to deal with the devastation it brings?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: September 24th, 2018 | 1

God put me here to do good deeds. Why can't I help other people?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: April 7th, 2020 | 1

Help! I like both genders, but I don’t want to be bi, if It’s a sin! Is it a sin or not? And even if it’s not, my family wouldn’t support me! What do I do? I’m a kid! I can’t make my own rules!

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: July 20th, 2020 | 1

how to be faithful?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: February 16th, 2021 | 0

I have been meditating for a couple of months. I'm perfectly healthy, but when I meditate I experience nausea and I always have to cut it short. What could be causing this?

Answers: 0 | 0

What does it mean when the feelings and smell from your dream follow you to the next day?

Answers: 0 | 0