Getting Unstuck FAQ - Questions & Answers

50 Questions
Last Updated: April 22nd, 2018

I think I might be schizophrenic, but I'm afraid if I bring my concerns to a doctor, they'll tell me there's nothing wrong even if there is, because I already think I have it. What do I do?

Answers: 48 | Last Answer: April 22nd, 2018

How do you tell your friend that you disagree with them without hurting their feelings?

Answers: 57 | Last Answer: April 21st, 2018

How do I let go of my past?

Answers: 69 | Last Answer: April 19th, 2018

Why doesn't taking care of myself come naturally to me?

Answers: 50 | Last Answer: April 19th, 2018

I don't trust anyone. What do I have to do to begin trusting others?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: March 19th, 2018

I am so conflicted and confused about my future. I feel stuck and paralyzed by indecision. How do I move forward when I have no support and can't seem to formulate a plan?

Answers: 5 | Last Answer: February 26th, 2018

I have lost everything that matters the most to me. I feel hopeless now, any suggestions to help me?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: February 26th, 2018

Please... I could really use some encouragement as I'm going through a really rough patch and I want to get through it..

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: February 20th, 2018

I feel like I don't know who I am. How can I find out?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: February 15th, 2018

What can I do to change my perspective on my life, and make the changes that I need to?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: February 6th, 2018

Why is it draining to tell people how I’m doing, even when things are going well?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: February 4th, 2018

I feel I'm useless and i don't have anything to look forward to- so what shall i do?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: December 12th, 2017

What do I do when I done something real bad and I can not tell no one?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: November 19th, 2017

What to do when you feel trapped?

Answers: 4 | Last Answer: August 21st, 2017

I graduated from art school 5 months ago, and ever since then I've barely created anything and art sounds like a chore. I used to be so passionate and now I'm just depressed. What do I do?

Answers: 7 | Last Answer: July 31st, 2017

What do you look for in a therapist?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 27th, 2017

Why does it seem like the world is built for extroverts?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: July 18th, 2017

How do I keep myself from dwelling on things that I can't change, or that I realistically have no control over?

Answers: 7 | Last Answer: June 27th, 2017

How do I ask a colleague to move out of my flat politely?

Answers: 2 | Last Answer: June 27th, 2017

I obsess over people (one person at a time) and constantly want to be in contact with them and change myself do be just like them. I don't want to be with anyone else & can't focus on anything. Help?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: February 27th, 2017

I can't help but always say to people what I think they want to hear, even if it goes against my values or who I really am as a person. How do I stop?

Answers: 3 | Last Answer: February 25th, 2017

How do I enter a support session/discussion in 7 cups?

Answers: 1 | Last Answer: June 22nd, 2016

How can a person stop himself from being some thing he doesn't want be?

Answers: 0

why does it feel in my dream that i predicted my future? why does it feel so real?

Answers: 0

What makes a person valuable? What to do if you don't seem to have any value, no matter what you do? What to do if you're just an empty shell of a person?

Answers: 0

I'm so lost in my life right now. I should be happy. My kids are healthy, I have a roof over my head, and a career that I wanted. I'm so unhappy. I need help???

Answers: 0

How do you get unstuck from career indecision?

Answers: 0

I'm not satisfied with my life what should I do next?

Answers: 0

My life is completely falling to pieces and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Answers: 0

How do I manage when life isn't going the way I expected?

Answers: 0

I'm always making others happy-but me. Why is this?

Answers: 0

What if no one understands you?

Answers: 0

Why do i feel down and worthless? I feel as though I won't achieve anything no matter how much I try.

Answers: 0

Is it possible to take a break from yourself?

Answers: 0

Why do I feel like I'm not alive or that I'm dreaming?

Answers: 0

I feel nothing, I have a really hard time experising joy I'm always in a numb state ,I'm not sad or happy and can't get excited like I used to. Is that normal? I've been like this since I was little 6

Answers: 0

I have no energy during the day at all. I feel incredibly tired/drained. But around midnight I get this surge of energy and I'm completely alert. I really want to have energy during the day. But how?

Answers: 0

Ive battled depression for many years and it's stripped me bare. How do you go on when you really have no reason, purpose, will or desire to? I feel the end drawing close.

Answers: 0

Would things be better if I'm gone ? I am just having a rough time now.

Answers: 0

What to do if you feel empty, unmotivated, and have tons of things that need to be done?

Answers: 0

I feel like everyone hates me. I feel like I'm not important, or that I don't impact anyone else's life. how can I help myself or fix this?

Answers: 0

I feel as if I'm happy but there's so much stuff going on and I almost feel like I don't care, whats wrong with me?

Answers: 0

So, I don't know if its just me being weak or not trying at all but, I cant really stop someone from trying to twist my arm a little even if its their left hand but yea I need help and some motivation?

Answers: 0

It feels like I'm living life in a dream and I don't know who I am anymore. I was in the middle of a conversation and randomly just wanted to cry. Can someone please tell me what is going on with me ?

Answers: 0

Is there something wrong with me? I dont have to motivation to do anything and I seem to not think about future consequences for any actions I make..

Answers: 0

How can I feel and be successful in life?

Answers: 0

I have lost interest in hobbies. How can I get this back?

Answers: 0

I need to force myself to feel or care or else my default is just not caring Why is that?

Answers: 0

I feel so confused and lost about what is going on in my life-please help?

Answers: 0

Im compulsive liar..it destroys me and my family..they gave me so many chances..too many chances..but i keep doing it over and over again..i just cant stop it...anyone..could please help?

Answers: 0