How do I deal with not being liked?

Lauren Abasheva, LMHC

A sex positive, and kink knowledgeable therapist with an open mindset and a clear understanding that we are all different.

MidnightSerendipity
February 23rd, 2018 6:43pm
The way of dealing with not being liked depends on who is the source of the hatred. But, as I am speaking from my own experience, I can only tell you how to deal with not being liked by a fellow classmate. To deal with this problem, I simply chose to avoid doing anything that might attract their attention or give them more reason to dislike me. I also told myself not to be thrown off track by the haters and tried to focus on myself more instead of focusing on the haters.
EmikoKokoro
well I'm used to not being liked, what i did to deal with it was to ignore the people, remember that they're just jealous of you being higher than them and also remember that you have support from 7 Cups or your family and friends!
Anonymous
You find someone or something that makes you utterly happy. Something that makes your world shine. Someone who makes you feel free.
Anonymous
All the time, there will be people that won't like you. If you can't accept that simple fact you will have a lot of rough times ahead..
RustyPup
You cannot "Deal" with not being liked. If people don't like you for who you are you don't need to change, you don't need to please them, and you don't go out of your way to do things for others. The best thing is to be yourself. Helping others is good too though, but you shouldn't overdo it just because you want someone to like you. You are special and perfect the way you are and you shouldn't allow anybody to change that. If you want someone to like you be yourself and eventually somebody will come around to help you out without a second thought and you'll feel great because you won't pretend that you are somebody that you're not.