How do I overcome this feeling that my life is going no where? I in general have a great life. I have a good job, make decent money, & have a great family life.... why do I feel like this??

Cynthia Stocker, LCSW, LICSW

My approach is direct, kind, honest & collaborative. My clients appreciate that I help them in a way that cuts through the jargon and gives clear explanations.

Kayaondra02
I think the question you should be asking is, โ€œWhat is causing me to feel this?โ€ Are you putting this thought in your head, or is another? Are there any obstacles in your way? Or you could take a diffrent approach. Has there been any stress in your life? Any big changes? How long have you felt this way? Break down your question with questions, and then you can find the answer ๐Ÿ˜
AmethystUnicorn
It's possible to feel upset and lost even when you have good things going for you. You can try some good mindfulness techniques as well as challenging your thoughts!