I sometimes used to cry until I was aching, from emotional stress. Now even when I'm just sad, my arms, legs, hands, or joints ache. Is this normal, or will it go away eventually?

Halayma Khatun, M.A Theology(U.K, UAE), Diploma With Distinction in Counseling, Certification trauma abandonment

Compassionate, patient, experienced depression counselor. I use Psychodynamic counseling techniques. My counseling experience is +8 years, I counsel women.

LennieF
This is completely fine and normal, it will probably fade and go away if you give yourself some time. But if it doesn't, you can always contact a professional about this.
Anonymous
Stress can have huge impacting effects on your body. Whether it will go away or not truly depends. It could be many things. It's common among people who have experiance a lot of overwhelming stress in thier lives to have pain oriented conditions later. The best thing to do is to talk to your doctor about what you are experiancing, and see what is going on. Meditation can also help.