Should I stop working when depression is damaging my health? I'm a workaholic and my job is the only thing I love to do now.

Graham Barrone, Adip ICHP, MCBT

If you've found that your quality of life has reduced because of anxiety, fear or some kind of mental hurdle that you just can't get over then lets chat.

Melissame
It sounds like your job is one of the few things making you happy so I wouldn't recommend leaving your job. It depends how your job is affecting you, is it making you happy? Is it making you worse? Is it giving you a sense of self worth? Weigh up the pros and cons.
Aetherjason
If work brings you joy than you don't need to stop it, but you should try and figure out how to deal with your depression in your free time. Depression can make something you love into a pain, which is why you should deal with it as soon as possible.
breathinout
If your job is something that gives you joy amidst your depression, I think you should hold onto it instead of stopping working. Having a routine and structure to your day helps with the feelings of hopelessness and emptiness that can come with depression, and your job is something that can add substance to your day as such. However, if you feel like work is the only thing that you do, and don't feel like you have other support systems, it might be worthwhile cutting down the hours you work, and spend time with family or friends if that is an option, or try to set aside some time for a new hobby or some other activity that you think you might enjoy. It's all about balance.
mShihab
yes, you should sometimes give yourself holidays. and do what you like, sleep, go to movies, play games or finish a drama serial in a day or two marathon. or go to hiking. go on a date or friends hangout. love yourself and enjoy.